Sad/crazy life

Previously:

"Guess I have to go and save him then." Angel said. "Bianca, you have to listen to your dad, okay? No nonsense when I'm gone. And please don't go with "I have to annoy the other" game."

"Yes ma'am." Bianca and I said in perfect sync.

"See you soon" Angel said and teleported. I had to take care of things when these 2 are gone while Bianca will take care of Angel's trainees. Guess I'll have a hard time then.

CHAPTER 8

Sad/Crazy life

Tony Stark

I thought my life was already crazy, but it just had to get crazier. I was on this spaceship-doughnut with no backup at all to save this wizard from a crazy everything controller. Just then Peter showed up in his new suit.

"I thought told you to go back home." I said.

"I thought of going back but it seemed to be a long way down so I just followed you in. It's kind of your fault I'm here." He said.

"What?" I said.

"I take back my last sentence."

"Did you 2 come here to argue or save the Doctor?" I heard a female voice behind me. I turned to see a woman wearing a black cat-suit with an attached hood and she was wearing a black mask covering her face except her eyes which were closed. She wore black tennis shoes and had a silver bracelet around her wrist.

"Who are you?" I asked. She opened her eyes to reveal beautiful sea green irises.

"That isn't of much importance right now Mr. Anthony Edward Stark or should I say Tony Stark. Saving the doctor is of more importance." She said and started walking.

(Time skip a few minutes)

That woman and I were still fighting Maw. They were both controlling something or the other. I decided to end this fight and shot a wall of this flying doughnut. Maw flew out first and froze to death. The wizard and Peter were about to fly off into space when I felt the air around me change direction. It was now flowing in. As soon as the wizard and Peter were at a safe distance, I froze the blasted area.

"Idiots. I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots. You and Storm are no different, both of you get me worried out of my life!" She screamed at the wizard.

"Sorry?" the wizard- Doctor Strange said.

"Sorry? Dad, the next time, please try not to get into trouble, and please don't set it in space."

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes. I will first introduce myself to you. I am Doctor Steven Strange." He said to Peter.

"Since you're using made up names, I am Spider Man then."

"And I couldn't introduce you to her earlier because she wasn't there. This is my daughter, Angel."

"Nice to meet you." She said.

"I have 1 question." Peter said.

"Fire away." She said.

"How did you know Mr. Stark's name?"

"I have an AI which has all the record of S.H.I.E.L.D. Peter Parker. So it is easy for me to know about someone."

"You have an AI?" I asked. Then a projection came out of her eyes. It showed some words and also said them.

"My name is Julia and I am Angel's AI. Nice to meet you." And the projection disappeared.

"Wow. Where did you get it." I asked.

"I made it. You're not the only genius in the world Tony." She said annoyed.

Then the 2 of us got into a meeting about Peter's safety while Peter and Angel were roaming around.

"You should do it." Doctor Strange said. The other 2 were now next to us.

"Peter you are an Avenger now." I said. He was immensely happy. I could see that.

"Oh. Does anyone have any Ideas on how to get out of here?" Doctor Strange said.

"How come I never thought of that?" I mumbled. Guess everyone heard me since they looked at me weirdly.

"Angel?" Doctor Strange asked.

"I can only teleport myself not everyone now. Also we are too far." She said. Then suddenly she became alert. She looked at the huge screen and said. "We're about to crash."

"We have to control this ship." Peter said.

"Put your hand in this." Angel and I said at once. Well we followed it and crash-landed. Then Doctor Strange, – let me just call him Strange- Angel and I got into a meeting about how to get out of here.

"Um...." Peter said.

"Hush Peter the adults are speaking." I said and then asked Angel, "You are an adult right?"

"Yup. Very much an adult."

"If aliens come and plant their eggs on me and I eat you, I am sorry." Peter said.

"Peter, I do not want another Pop culture reference from you." I said. Pop culture references were annoying.

"I'm trying to say that something's coming." Peter corrected himself.

"He's right." Angel said and within a blink of an eye, her cat-suit transformed into black armour but her hood and mask were still intact. She was in a defensive stance. Then we were attacked. I don't remember what exactly happened then all I know I had my shooter to a pink dude, Peter was held at gunpoint by a guy in a mask. Strange and a girl with antennae had each other. Angel was holding the top of the space ship from falling on us by controlling something.

"Where is Gamora?" the guy in mask asked

"I'll do you one better. Who is Gamora?" I asked.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" Pink dude asked. Then Angel finally got rid of her burden and suddenly she had a silver bow with a silver quiver on her back. She shot an Arrow at the gun of the guy in the mask and it flew away. She aimed another arrow and said,

"I'll do you the best. Give up on attacking Star-Lord and introduce yourself and the reason for this attack." She said. The Guy in mask clicked something and his mask retreated to reveal a humanly face.

"Are you from Earth?" I asked him.

"No I am from Mississippi." He said.

"Mississippi is on Earth Dipshit. So you are not with Thanos." I said.

"With Thanos? We came here to kill him. Who are you guys?"

"We're the Avengers man." Peter answered for me.

"You're the ones Thor told us about." girl with antennae said.

"You know Thor?" I asked.

"Yeah. Muscled, not so handsome, needed help." Ex-guy in mask said.

"Will you please introduce yourselves to them?" Angel said.

"My name is Peter Quill or better known as Star-Lord. This is Mantis and Drax." Ex-guy in mask said pointing towards girl with antennae and pink dude.

We later got into a meeting about how to get Thanos here and defeat him. I proposed a really good plan but I still don't understand why we went with Quill's plan.

Everything went out as planned, but as soon as Thanos saw Angel, he knew her. He and Angel fought fiercely for some time and then he shot a dark ball at her and teleported her to some place. We didn't know where but guessing Strange's reaction, it wasn't good.

(Time skip till the scene where Tony and Nebula land on Earth in Endgame)

After we landed, Cap acted as if he was there when it all happened. I lost it. I screamed at him until I tore my arc-reactor off my skin and blacked out. All I know is that, he wasn't there when we needed him. I won't forgive him for that.

AN: Phew... End of chapter 8. It is going to get interesting. This is only the beginning.