Meet the magic

Previously:

"There is 1 heat signature of a....... horse?" Julia responded.

"Power?"

"2 more, unidentified."

"Okay." I said and went inside unsure of what would happen.

And I met the most unexpected person or Goddess over there with the 2 most unexpected pets.

CHAPTER 4

Meet the magic

Perci

"What do you want Hecate?" I said. Blackjack and Mrs. O'Leary shifted uncomfortably next to her after hearing my harsh tone.

"I don't want anything from you Percillia." I flinched at my old name. "But you might want what I have for you." She said in a surprisingly kind tone.

"What?" I asked.

"Take this." She said handing me a bracelet. "It will increase all your powers and also you will be able to talk to your pets with it. It's made of Olympian silver and affects both mortals and immortals alike and will shift into any weapon you want on thought. I gave blackjack and Mrs. O'Leary an enchanted neck chain so they can turn into a mortal animal on thought."

"Wait. You said all my powers. It's only controlling water."

"No. You have the power to absorb any power you face or have. When I say absorb, you will also get the same amount of power your opponent has but their power won't reduce one bit. That's why you can still control water and what you haven't noticed is that you can control many more." She said smiling.

"Why are you giving this to me?" I asked holding up the bracelet.

"It felt right. You didn't deserve that. And by the way, it is called katastrofi."

"Thank you Hecate. It means a lot to me." I said and hugged her

She was surprised but she hugged me back.
"You have a good heart Perci." She said and flashed out. I turned to the 2 pets standing in the shadows.

"I missed you two too guys." I said. They suddenly pounced on me. Julia screamed in my ear, "Attack!"

"No Julia stop. They're my pets." She was about to activate my mask which was Nano-tech and crept ono my face and bullets which were designed to blast from my suit.

"Boss, are you crazy?" Blackjack asked me.

"I think she was talking to the thing in her ear." Mrs. O'Leary said for me.

"Yes Mrs. O'Leary you're right. I was talking to the thing in my ear."

"Please change my name I want to be known as your pet, not Daedalus' pet" Mrs. O'Leary said.

"Okay..... What about Midnight?"

"I like it." She said and licked my face.

"Blackjack, you want a name change?"

"No boss. I'm good with mine."

"And you 2 won't be my pets, you'll be my friends." I said smiling. "Okay. Who wants dinner?" I asked and went to cook.

From then on I practiced non-stop with katastrofi as all weapons and mastered them all. Found out Blackjack turns into a black cat with sea-green eyes and Midnight turns into a normal-sized black dog with ruby-red eyes.

I trained with all my powers which I found out to be controlling time, earth, air, thunder, shadows, water, ice, and some more. I also found out that my eyes were kaleidoscope now changing colors to represent what power I was using. Normal and Water- Sea Green. Earth – brown. Time – Gold. Lightning/ air – electric blue. Ice – Icy blue, etc. They also reflected my emotions. Sea green when calm/happy, Deep navy blue when Angry and turquoise when sad/depressed.

3 and half years passed. I am still the secretive, emotionless, masked assassin of S.H.I.E.L.D. and one day Fury approached me and said,

"Angel, your mother filed a search for you." My mother filed a search for me? Why should she? She didn't need me then, so she wouldn't need me now.

"Tell her I'm dead." I said doing my paper work. Why do assassins have to do paper work again?

"How did you die?"

"Suicide due to depression. It was mentioned in my suicide note. I was found with a knife in my hand and my wrist cut."

"What about the body?"

"Nobody claimed it so it was buried in a grave yard by the police officials who pitied me."

"Which one?"

"Confidential."

"Okay. Now that that is done, want to come with me to check out the tesseract?"

"Sure." I said and left the place.

FLASHBACK END

After that Loki attacked, I almost died and ended up in whatever this place is, found out Storm's identity and went to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up I was excited to know about what this place really was. I MM'ed (AN: Mind messaged) Midnight and Blackjack to come here and they were here in the next moment.

"What is this place boss? It's weird." Blackjack said in cat form.

"I don't know. Where is it Midnight?"

"It is in a hidden part of New York, Angel." Midnight replied in dog form.

"Don't tell me you got here without knowing where it is boss." You can guess who said that.

"Yes blackjack, I did. And please don't call me boss."

"Sure boss." Ughhh. Annoying horse/Pegasus/cat?

Just then Jaden/Storm entered.

"Woah, where did they come from?"

"My home." I answered. Blackjack and Midnight snickered. Jaden rolled his eyes.

"Come on. It's time for the history lessons." He said.

"Coming." I said motioning Blackjack and Midnight to follow. This was going to be interesting.

AN: End of chapter 4. R&R folks. Also please Follow/Favorite if you like the story.