Chapter 4

Arias POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. Panic instantly shoots through me. I stand up from the couch I was on and try to look for my things. I bend down and grab my things when I hear somebody clear their throat from behind me.

I turn around and see Luke standing there with only a towel around his waist. He had a really nice body. A 6-pack, a very well defined v-line and toned arms.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He smirks. I roll my eyes at his immaturity and go to open the door. But his hand stops me.

I turn around pissed off. "Luke, I have to get home. My aunts probably wondering where I am."

"Oh I took your phone and texted her say it was you and that you were staying the night at a friends house and she said be back before 6." He says.

"Well, why can't I go now?" I ask still pissed off with him.

"Cause you spending the day with me." He spoke running his tattooed hands through his hair.

"Can't you just fucking kill me already. I'd much rather die than have to spend a day with a complete asshole." I spit at him.

He walks towards me and the thing I wasn't expecting was the hard slap to my cheek. "Don't you ever speak to me like that again."

I grasp my cheek in pain, and I know I was completely scared of him. Seeing what he's capable of. Tears start to pool in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. I don't want him to see me weak.

He just stared at me for the longest time before walking up to me and cupping my cheeks. What the fuck. One thing lead to another and Luke's lips were on mine.

I felt a weird sensation take over me. I don't know why but I kissed back. I don't know what caused me to. The metal of his lip ring was so foreign but it felt good. I had never been kissed before so this whole scene was foreign.

His hands gripped my waist, I winced slightly as I had pretty fresh cuts there. My hands flew around his neck and gee deepened the kiss. Suddenly he pulled away and smirked. It was to good to be true.

"Obviously you can't resist me." He says, I just roll my eyes at him. Not in the mood to deal with him.

"Well I'm leaving, I have no purpose to be here." I say going for the door. Only to be stopped by him once again. "What the fuck."

"It doesn't look pretty on a girl when she cusses." He says leaning down eye level with me.

I pushed him back a little. "Well news fucking flash, I don't give two shits about what you have to say. Your just some inconsiderate bastard, that thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Well sorry not with me." I say, I went all the way from 0-100 in seconds.

I look at him one last time, and storm out of his apartment. I look up in sky and see its about to rain. Fucking great. I speed up my pace a little bit so I can make it home quicker.

But that didn't help much. It started pouring rain. I was soaked 1 minute after it started. It was fucking cold to. But I deserve this, I deserved the slap Luke gave me, I don't deserve to be alive.

I finally made it home, and see that my aunts car is outside. Great, now she's gonna interrogate me. I hope that she's in the kitchen so she doesn't see me walk in. My hope wasn't enough, by aunt was in the living room. Right by the front door.

"Where the hell were you, young lady?" She says staring up and wrapping a towel around me.

"I thought I told you I spent the night at a friends house." I said.

"Yeah, well what I didn't expect was to get a call from the school saying you weren't there unexcused. For this you are grounded for 2 weeks. Now go upstairs." She says irritated.

I go up to my room and drop my things on the floor. I strip off all my clothing and look at myself in the mirror. This was something I did pretty much everyday. I still looked fat. Even though I hadn't been waiting very much. If I did eat, If throw it right back up.

I had dried blood from my most recent scars on my thighs. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I rinse my hair and my body before getting out. I look at myself in the mirror once again and notice a bruise starting to form on my cheek from when Luke slapped me.

I touch it and wince at the pain. I sigh and make my way back into my room. I changed into a tshirt and some shorts that covered my cut scars on my thighs. I check the time and see its only 7pm.

I look out of my window and see Ashton in his room. I smile. I grab some hair pins and step out onto my balcony. I start throwing them at his balcony door. After about 5 minutes he notices and smiles when he sees me.

He comes out of his room. "Aria Beau, how's it going." He smiles.

"Hey Ash, not much. I just wanted somebody to talk to." I say twiddling my thumbs, slightly embarrassed.

"What are friends for?" He says. "Anyways what is it you wanna talk about?"

"Luke." I say, he nods.

"Well as you can tell he's very troubled, he's great guy once you get to know him though. It just he's had a lot of bad things happen in his life and he doesn't know what to do. He has to take care of his little sister, Lucy. Just get to know him, a bit. He'll come through to you." He says smiling sadly at me.

"He slapped me." I say and Ashton gasped. Ashton's face went from sad/happy to angry.

"Dammit." He muttered under his breath. "Aria, I gotta go."

Curiosity started growing inside of me. Why did Ashton leave in such a rush. Luke had a sister? What happened to the rest of his family? How come I never saw a little girl running through his apartment? All these questions started running through my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, so here's chapter 4 everybody. I hope you enjoyed it.

Please checkout my other fanfics.

Please vote and comment.

Follow me on Twitter: MalumLashtonLuv

-Marie