Chapter 29

Arias POV

"Thanks for letting me stay here Alex. I really appreciate it." I said giving him one last hug.

"No problem, anytime your in town just drop by." He smiled.

I nodded, and left his house, getting into my car and driving off. I felt as if I was staying at Alex's house to long, so I booked a hotel and I'm staying there until I go back home.

I honestly don't know when I'll go back home. I have talked to my aunt and she's happy to know I'm okay. By upset I won't be coming home for a while. I wanted to keep my distance from Luke.

I arrived at my hotel and checked in. Once I got into my room, I stripped off my clothes and looked in the mirror. My baby bump, was now pretty big and noticeable. My aunt still had no idea about the baby.

I sighed and stepped into the shower and washed my body and hair. Once I was done, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I opened my bag and grabbed the now new clothes. Alex and I had gone shopping yesterday.

I changed into the pajamas and laid down. I picked up my phone and saw that I had a new voicemail from Luke. I debated on whether or not I should listen to it. I pressed play.

"Aria, I'm sorry for what I said. I should've never have done that. I'm a total jerk, I don't know why you ever loved me. I love you and our baby. Please just be safe, we all miss you. Please come back home." The the beeping sound went off.

I threw my phone at my wall and began crying. Part of me wanted to believe what he said, but the other half of me said no, he's just lying to you.

I looked down at my tattoo. He was no longer my infinity. He was a mistake. An accident. I looked at my stomach, and cried harder. My child would be fatherless. Only because he didn't wan than.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I dug through my bag until I found a razor blade. I sat down at the edge of the bathtub and start cutting my thighs.

The stinging sensation felt so good. I had been clean almost 2 months. But this shows you how quickly things can go down the drain. How with one mistake everything goes downhill.

Nothing is all heaven like, it all turns isn't the pits of hell. I finished cutting my thighs. I washed off my leg, and then bandaged them up. I stood up, but almost fell back down. I caught myself on the sink counter top.

I slowly, and carefully walked back into the room. I made it back to my bed and laid down. My phone went off, and reached over and grabbed it.

It was a Twitter notification from the girl that's bullied me with Michael all the time. Veronica Mathews. I pressed open on the notification.

@_VeronicaMathews_: looks like the whores really not dead at all...she looks like she put on some weight #fatty #ugly

This made me cry harder. What did I ever do to deserve this. All along I thought my life was getting better, but in reality it was just building up so it could collapse any minute.

I laid down, and covered myself with the covers. I felt so empty, hollow. Just like I did several months go when I still lived here. Lived here. The only reason I drove many miles, was just so I could sit at my brothers grave and tell him everything.

I had nobody in this town. Well besides the All Time Low guys, but they always had concerts or were touring, or at the studio. These are the times I wish I had my brother back. He would've known just what to say.

Yes, Calum and Ashton were like brothers to me. But they were no where near Eric. Nobody could ever beat him.

The bed felt so empty, I would have normally had Luke beside me. But that past few days I haven't. It's been causing me to cry myself to sleep every night.

I wish everything would be as easy to go back to the day we had sex. Knowing the consequences I wouldn't have done it all with him. If I hadn't done it with Luke, I wouldn't be pregnant and in Baltimore all alone, crying myself to sleep every night.

My eyes started to droop closed and I fell asleep quickly.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Luke's POV

I need Aria. I need her back in my arms. So I know she's safe. I wonder what she's doing right now. Is she okay?

I had so many questions? But they all start back with me. If I never said what I did, she would be here safe with me. Her aunt would sleeping, and the guys wouldn't constantly be on their phones trying to get an update on her.

Lucy kept constantly asking where Aria was. Yet again, I had to say she was on vacation. But only for a little longer.

I don't think I've ever cried so much. Every night I'll fall asleep crying. The funny thing is though, is that all of this is all my fault.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG. Well wow. We only have one more chapter left guys.

Who's ready for it? Cause I know I'm not.

I'm scared to see your reactions from it.

Thanks for reading, please vote and comment.

-Marie