Chapter 28

Luke's POV

Aria was missing. But it's my own fault. I was the one that told her I wanted nothing to do with her. But in reality, I wanted everything to do with her. But no, I was such a fucking prick.

I hate myself for even suggesting the idea of an abortion. That's what had almost happened to Lucy. My dad almost forced my mum to get one. I felt as if I was turning into him. I didn't want that. I wanted to be the exact opposite of him.

I was leaned up against my headboard when my phone started ringing. It was Ashton. I picked it up and he began speaking.

"Your a fucking asshole you know that. Telling her to get an abortion, that. You wanted nothing to do with her. If you loved her, you wouldn't have said any of those things."

"Geez thanks for making me feel better. As if I already felt bad enough." I remarked sarcastically into the phone.

"None of us feel sorry for you Luke. You were a total jerk. Her aunt is so worried about her, she hasn't slept in days. I talked to Aria a few nights ago and she said she was in Virginia. All I know is that she had to visit a friend." He said.

"Thank god." I mumbled.

"Alright, well I gotta go." He the hung up.

At least she was safe. That's all the mattered to me.

All I wanted right now, was to have her back in my arms. Getting to kiss her. But no, I was a fucking jerk and caused her to leave.

I didn't know I was crying until the salty substance reached my lips. I was wearing the black v-neck that she claimed to love the way it looked on me.

I wanted Aria back. My Aria. The sad thing was, is that she was no longer mine. I probably would never get to call her mine again.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Arias POV

"Alright, well I'll be back later. Bye Alex." I said before leaving his house.

I had grown really close to Alex these past few days. But every night I'd cry myself to sleep. Thinking of those deep ocean blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. I wanted to be back in Luke's arms.

But I couldn't forgive him that easily. What he did made me so upset and angry and all of the above. The things he said hurt so much.

The cold air hit my face as I walked down the street. I didn't want to drive today, I had done to much of it these past few days.

I walked into the familiar, cemetery gates. I weaved in and out of all the headstones when I finally reached it.

Eric Peter Johnson
January 13, 1987 - May 1, 2011

I sat down in front of the stone and began talking.

"Hey Eric, it's been a while since we last talked. Well I talked to you. I miss you so much. So much has happened. Well first off, I live in Florida with Aunt Carrie. One of the first days I was there, I met a boy. That boy turned out to be the boy you showed me. Luke. Luke is his name. The thing about Luke is that I never expected to fall in love with him. Nor had I ever thought I would be having his kid at 18.

About 4 days ago Luke told me he wanted nothing to do with me if I didn't get an abortion. I told him we were over unless he accepted the fact that I was having a baby. But of course he didn't. So this is what brings me here, talking to you. I wish you were here Eric, your my best friend.

Yeah, I made other friends in Florida. There names are Calum, Ashton, Stephanie, and Nicky. I love them all to death. They have accepted me for who I am, nothing could express how thankful I am for them. Without them, I would've been the nobody at the back of the class. Not that I already wasn't. But you get what I mean.

Now to you. You never told me you were best friends with Alex Gaskarth. I found out about a month ago when I saw them in concert. My friend got me backstage passes and Alex told me I looked familiar and asked me if I knew you. I was kinda shocked and freaked out at first. But thank god, I'm actually staying at his place right now. They just finished touring.

I could never thank you enough for being the best big brother ever. I miss you so much. Thanks for always being there for me." I said, before standing up and leaving the cemetery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This was sort of a filler. The next to chapters are the final ones. The last chapter is not going to be expected at all. I'm sure you guys will enjoy it.

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment.

-Marie