Chapter 8

Arias POV

We both pulled away from the kiss and Luke looked down at all the scars on my wrists and stomach, and lightly traced his thumb over them.

I slightly winced and he mumbled a sorry. "Do you have more?" He asked.

I thought about it for minute. Should I tell him. Yes or no? "No." I lied.

He nodded, and bent down and grabbed the shirt. He handed it to me, and I slipped it on. I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my head into his chest. "Thank you for excepting me when nobody else would." I spoke.

He held onto my tighter, and smiled. Okay. Maybe I was starting to like Luke. But I don't think me and him would ever become more than friends. Friends with benefits? I don't know.

We walked into the kitchen and Lucy fell back asleep. "Do you want something to eat?" Luke asked.

"No." Lie, I did. I was so hungry, but I need to lose weight. He nodded, and walked into the kitchen and made himself and Lucy a sandwich for she she woke up.

We sat at the island, sitting in mostly silence while he ate and I scrolled through my Twitter feed. I only continued to get hate.

@MichaelClifford95: I guess she really did kill herself, it's like she disappeared off the Face of the earth

@Your_girl_Veronica: @MichaelClifford95 your probably right. I for sure don't miss that bitcg. She was so ugly tbh

Several other things such as slut, hoe, stupid, bitch, and worthless came up. It got to the point I slammed my phone on the counter top, and walked back into Luke's room and laid down. That's when tears began to fall out of my eyes very quickly.

I heard somebody enter the room. I didn't have to look to know who it was. It was Luke. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turn my body to face him and I buried my face in his neck and cried.

Tears flowed like a river. Luke just held me, and ran his fingers through my hair soothingly. "None of those things are true you know." He said.

I laughed dryly. "The funny thing is, is that they are."

"But they aren't, why can't you see that you are beautiful, that your nice, that your all the things people should be." He spoke quietly.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say. The tears that were once coming out like a river, slowed down. Drop by drop. I looked up at Luke to see he was snoring softly, I smile at him. I gently remove myself from his grip and walk back into the living room.

I see Lucy coloring a picture. "Hey Lucy." I said taking a seat next to her.

"Aria." She smiled at me, and the continuing to draw her picture. "This picture is for my mommy."

I nod. "Do you think she'll like it?" She asked.

"I'm sure she'll love it!" I say, I wondered what happened to Luke's parents. I knew he'd get mad if I asked him. He made it very clear not to do so again. I'm just curious.

I kept watching Lucy as she colored. She didn't have a care in the world. She was so happy. I wish I could've gotten that as kid. But no I grew up with my parents constantly fighting and my brother being my only true friend.

I hope Lucy would never lose Luke like I lost Eric. It was traumatic when I did. I missed my brother so much. But I couldn't do anything about it.

"Lukey said mommy's in a better place right now." Lucy spoke randomly. I suddenly focused my all of my attention back on her. So there mum was dead.

I nod. "So is my big brother."

I heard somebody clear their throat from behind and I saw Luke. I give him a small smile, and Lucy runs up to him. That's how me and Eric where.

Luke comes over and sits next, with Lucy in his lap. We watched a movie and she fell asleep in his lap. We finished off the movie and brought Lucy to her room.

Luke then led me to his room and we both laid down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head into my neck. "Goodnight Aria." He whispered.

"Night Luke."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yayayayayayay, another chapter. What's this about there mom.

Luke and Aria kissing, falling asleep together. Agh I love this story so much.

Please go checkout my other stories. If you haven't read them already.

Twitter: MalumLashtonLuv

Thanks babes,

-marie