Chapter 19

Arias POV

"Luke it hurts." I said squeezing the life out of his hand. I was currently getting my tattoo done and Luke was laughing his butt off as I complained about the pain.

"Chill out, I think your almost done." He chuckled and I sent him the death glare.

"Alright all done little lady." The tattoo artist said. He wrapped my wrist up and we paid then left.

Luke took my good hand as we walked down the street. "I can't believe you cried." He laughed.

"Fuck you." I said trying to sound serious but ended up laughing.

"I would love too, when and where." I practically choked on the air I was breathing. "I'm just playing."

"Better be." I mumbled.

"Your graduation is tomorrow." He reminded me. Shit. I forgot about that.

"Yes it is." I told him.

"I'm going to be attending so make sure that I have a seat. I gotta see my best friend and mates graduate." He said placing his arm around my shoulder. I felt part of my shatter when he called me his best friend. But I didn't bother.

"That rhymed lucifer." I said. "I'm calling you Lucifer from now on." I laughed.

"Oh god." He groaned. I took in Luke's appearance today. He had on black jeans as usual, and red flannel that was buttoned up and the sleeves folded up to his elbow. A black beanie, and his signature black vans.

"Johnson, you done checking me out?" Luke said snapping me out of my trance.

"You wish." I laughed and we continued walking.

We got back to my house and we spent the rest of the day there watching movies and talking about random things. Luke knows that I starve myself so lately he's been making sure I eat something everyday. I have put on a pound or two but Luke always tells me I don't look fat and I choose to believe him.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Aria Johnson." The principal of my school called me. This was it. I'm graduating high school.

I stand up and walk up the stage. "Well done." The principal speaks as he hands me my diploma. No more hell hole.

I look out into the audience and I see Luke, my aunt, and Lucy all seated together. Luke actually put on a collard shirt along with a pair of jeans that didn't have a whole in them. He sends me a smile and I walk back to my seat.

Finally they got through the rest of the names and I made my way to my aunt and Luke and Lucy.

"Congratulations sweetie, you did it." My aunt said engulfing me in a hug.

I pulled away and then Luke gave me a big hug. "You did it babe." Babe. I like the way it sounded when it rolled of his tongue. Lucy then gave me a hug and a picture she drew for me.

My aunt took Lucy out for ice cream leaving me and Luke. we walked over to our group and congratulated each other. "We did it bitches." Nicky screamed. We all laughed at her.

"Let's get out of this place please." Ashton groaned. We all agreed and that was the last time I'd ever step foot in a high school. At least for my own education.

I got back to my house and stripped out of the navy colored dress I wore under my gown. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at all my cut scars. Some were fading, but some were still bright red. Others were just white lines on my skin.

I sigh and walk over to my dresser and grab a tshirt and some sweats. I changed into them and walked into my bathroom. I wiped all the makeup off my face that Nicky put on.

I walked back downstairs to find Luke flipping through the channels. I walk over and sit down next to him. "You looked beautiful earlier go today."

"I think I like you better in collard shirts, you should wear them more often." I told him.

"Ya know what, I will just for you." He smiled at me, pulling me closer to him. "When's your birthday?" He asks.

"July 5." I say, I have a month exactly until my birthday. It's June 5th today.

"Ugh cmon, your older than me." He groaned. I busted out laughing, I thought this was absolutely hilarious.

"So when's your birthday lucifer?" I asked him.

"July 16." I laughed even harder, 11 day difference.

"Aww, who's the little baby." More like giant baby anyways but whatever.

He took me by surprise when he flipped me onto the couch so I was on back and he go on top of me. He leaned his face down to mine really closet and whispered in my ear. "Not me." Then he began to suck on my neck. When her hit my sweet spot I let out a moan and he chuckled against my neck.

I flipped us over when I got the chance. I grounded my hips up against his. His hands found their way to my bum and squeezed, causing me to squeal. Giving him the chance to ram his tongue in my mouth. My hands found there way to his hair, tugging at the ends of it. Earning a moan or two form him.

I could tell he was enjoying himself from the mountain forming in pants. I thought I'd enjoy myself a little so I pulled away from and ran off to my room. He came chasing after me. "Fucking tease." He said and grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. I giggled cause he was obviously frustrated.

"You think this is funny." He said pointing to the problem in his pants.

It caused me to laugh even more. "It kinda is." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. Leaning my forehead up against his.

"Luke I have a question." I stated.

"And I may or may not have an answer." He replied.

"Luke what are we?" The question I had been longing to ask, I've asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cliffhanger, how do you think Luke's gonna answer??

Things got a little heated back there. Lol

I'll update soon, pinky promise.

Love, Marie