Chapter 5

Ashton's POV

As soon as Aria told me Luke slapped her I rushed out of the house. Dammit Luke. I got in my car and rushed to his apartment. When I got in there he was throwing things around. Lucy was peeking from the corner of the hallway.

I immediately rushed over to Lucy, picked her up, and brought her to her room. "Lucy, I need you to stay here until I come get you okay?"

She nodded, most likely to scared to respond. I closed her bedroom door and made my way downstairs where Luke was still trashing the place.

I go over to his kitchen counter and grab his medicine. I grabbed him from behind and pinned him onto the ground. He continued to thrash around and as I tried to shove a pill into his mouth.

"Luke take the damn pill." I yell at him, continuing to try and shove it in his mouth.

Finally he gave up on trying to get off my grip. I was much bigger than him. Well muscle wise, not so much height. I got the pill in his mouth and he swallowed dry.

He calmed down from the yelling and thrashing around. I got up from being on top of him and looked at him as he got up. "Why didn't you take your medicine this morning?"

"Cause...cause that Aria girl was here or whatever. She was...being a bitch to me too, so I lost...it the second she left." He said trying to catch his breath.

"Dude, why did you hit her? There's a bruise on her damn cheek." I yelled at him.

"I don't know, I just did." He paused. "Where's Lucy?"

My eyes widened. Luke always tried his hardest not lose it in front of her. She would always become scared of him and it take a lot for her not to be.

"Upstairs." I said. He nodded and walked up the stairs. I stayed down here to make sure nothing happened.

Luke's POV

I walk upstairs and into Lucy's room. She looks up from her coloring book, and her eyes widen when she sees me.

She scoots back away from me, and my heart shattered. Great. Now my little sister was scared of me. "Lucy?" I said, trying to fight back the tears. She was one of the only people I had a soft spot for.

A few tears escaped my eyes. She immediately rushed over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bed. She sat down on my lap and played with my tattooed hands. I had her name tattooed onto my knuckles.

"Lukey, please don't cry." She pouted.

I wipe my tears away, off my face. "I'm not crying." I said.

She wrapped her tiny arms around me and cuddled into my chest. I played with her short blonde hair. She looked a lot like mom. Mom.

I sigh and look back down at Lucy, I pick her up from my lap and rest her down on her bed. I drape a blanket over her small body, and kiss her head.

I shut her bedroom door and make my way back downstairs and see ashton flipping through the tv channels. "You two good?"

I nod, and take a seat next to him on the couch. We began watching Taken when there was a knock on the door. Ashton stands up to get it, and he opens up the door. I turn and there's Aria.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Ashton asks.

"Umm...I uh left my phone here thus morning." She said quickly.

I look over on the coffee table and sure enough there's her phone. "Oh come in."

Aria walks in and Ashton was right, there was a big purple bruise forming on face from where I slapped her. I hated myself for doing the but I couldn't help it.

She looked at me, and she looked somewhat scared. She grabbed her phone from the coffee table and walked out without another word. Her acknowledgement to me already made me feel bad. That bruise on the side of her face. I was turning into my dad. He was a monster.

"Alright, well I gotta go. I'll see you later man." Ashton Saadi before leaving my apartment.

I get up and go check on Lucy. I crack open her door and see her thrashing around and tears running down her face. I rush over to her and shake her awake. "Lucy." I say. "Lucy."

Sh jolts awake, more tears come falling down her face. "Did you have a nightmare?"

She nodded. "Lukey, can I sleep with you?"

"Cmon lets go." I say picking her up and bringing her to my room. I change into pajama myself and lay down with Lucy.

"Your the best brother ever." She said kissing my nose.

I chuckle. "Well your the best sister ever." I say hugging her closer to me.

"I miss mommy." She whispered into my chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh Shit guys, pills? Dad? Mom? Anger? Lucy's dream?

So many questions right. Well if you want them answered continue reading. Well only if you want.

This book has a lot of ideas to come guys, and in so excited for it.

Please go check out my other fanfics. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.

-Marie