Chapter 12

Arias POV

"Aria, did you hear me. Are you going to prom?" Stephanie asks me.

Yep, school has a month left and prom is coming up. No I didn't want to go. I'm not a fan of large crowds nor am I a big social person. I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know if I really want to go."

"You have to go, you only ever get one senior prom." Nicky comments.

"I don't know. I mean I don't have a date and I don't have a dress or anything." I said, flustered with the whole situation.

"Well we can fix one problem right now. Let's go dress shopping." Nicky yells.

I groan, but reluctantly stand up and get my shoes on. We make our way out to my driveway since we were at my house. We all get into Stephanie's car and drive off to the mall.

We arrived at the mall and the girls grabbed my hands and dragged me to the firsts store. I looked around but none of them really caught my eye. Either to bright for my liking or to many jewels and sequences.

As we entered the last store, I was the only one who hadn't found a dress yet. Stephanie got a mint green with a jewel halter neck kinda thing. Nicky got a light pink dress with goldish colored beading on it.

I was losing hope, as I had looked through the entire store. But one dress finally caught my eye. It was black, but with silver beading at the top. I quickly grabbed it an rushed into the dressing room. I took off my regular clothes and slipped on the dress.

I walked out and the girls were there waiting for me. "Oh my god, you look gorgeous." Nicole exclaims.

"Yes, you need to get that." Stephanie agrees. "Please tell me your getting it?"

"Yeah, I'm getting it." I nod. I walk back into the dressing room and change into my regular clothes. I put the dress on its hanger and make my way to the cashier.

I pay for the dress, we do a Starbucks run, and the leave the mall. Stephanie drops me off first, so I'm home alone now. I walk back into my room and hang up my dress.

I'm going to prom.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Currently I was standing in front of my mirror looking at myself. Tonight was prom. I was going alone since I didn't have a date. Well Stephanie, Calum, Ashton, Nicky, and I were all going as a group. But they would all leave me by the end of the night.

The girls were scurrying around my room trying to find their last minute things. Such as a ring or a missing heel. Finally, we were all finished, and the boys had arrived.

My aunt called us down, desperate to take pictures. "Okay smile everybody." She said. The doorbell ring causing all of us to stop posing.

I open it up and there's Luke standing in a tux. "I know this is kinda late, but can I have the honor of being you date to senior prom?" He ask.

I smile widely and wrap my arms around him. "Yes."

"Okay now we can get a picture." My aunt says excitedly. I swear she's more excited than I am.

We all do the cheesy pose. Luke's arms around my waist, and my hands overtop his. So do the others. My aunt finished taking her pictures and we left the house.

Once we arrived at the school we handed our tickets to the teacher standing at the door. I have no idea how Luke got one considering he doesn't even go to school here. But I leave that.

Luke grabs my hand and intertwine our fingers as we enter the gymnasium. "Did I tell you that you look absolute gorgeous tonight." He whispered in my ear.

His comment caused me to blush. "Well you do look gorgeous. I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of any guy for staring at you funny."

"Calm down Luke, I'm here with you and you only." I reassure him, he nods and we make our way to our table.

As we walked we'd get funny stares from people. I couldn't care less, and I doubt Luke cares either. Tonight I was gonna try and have the best night ever.

We were all sitting at the table just talking when the school bitch came up. Joy. I thought I had escaped them when I left Baltimore. But no, I only really escaped bullying. The the oh so famous hierarchy of high school.

"Hey Luke." Amanda, said batting her fake eyelashes, twirling her extensions with her perfectly manicured nails. Bitch.

"Hi." He said, looking at her if she were some strange creature from another planet. I couldn't help let a chuckle escape my lips.

"Wanna dance?" She asks with the same fake smile.

"Um, no I have a fabulous date here. That I'd much rather dance with, than your fake ass." He smirked. Amanda's mouth formed into a 'o' shape and she stormed off.

I busted out laughing. "Oh my god, I can't believe you said that to her." I was almost crying cause I was laughing to hard.

He let out a chuckle. "She reminded me of something though."

I stop laughing and look at him. "What?"

"That me and you need to dance." He said standing up. "Aria, may I have this dance?"

I stood up and took his hand, as we made our way to the dance floor. Once we got to an open enough area, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist.

We swayed with the music, and stared into each other's eyes. I was a bit taller now, since I had heels on. "You look beautiful." He said once again.

"So I've been told." I giggled at him. "You don't look so bad yourself."

His eyes flickered down to my lip. He dipped his head down, and our lips met. The kiss was short and sweet.

"Thank you for coming to prom with me Luke." I smile at him and peck his cheek.

"Thank you for allowing me to be your date. That would've been awkward if you would've said no."

"Never in a million years would I have said no to you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!

So I currently have two ideas for two new fanfics. A Michael one and an Ashton one. I need an opinion on which one I should do.

I will post the titles and brief descriptions. Here is where you, the readers come in. I need all of you to check out both, and whichever receives the most votes will be the one that's started.

This story will come around mid- February time. I need to finish this one first, so yeh.

I'll post those titles and descriptions later. They will not be apart of this story. You will have to go to my works and vote for the individual story itself.

Thank you guys!

-Marie

P.S. A picture of arias dress is on the side.