Chapter 6

Arias POV

It's been a few weeks since my last run in with Luke. Words can't stress how thankful I am for that. But part of me is so curious. I wanted to know more about him.

I'm still questioning why Ashton ran out of his house so quickly when I told him Luke slapped me.

My thoughts switch back to my brother. His words still imprinted in my mind; fix him.

What the hell did he mean by that. It's like an episode of Pretty Little Liars. One giant mystery. Oh god.

Suddenly, I was pulled away from thoughts. When there was a knock on the downstairs door. I look at my clock and it's almost 11pm. My aunt was in her bedroom snoring away.

I grabbed the first thing that I touched. Which happened to be a pair of scissors. I crept down the stairs quietly and the banging on the door continued.

I reached the front door, and looked out the peep hole. The rain that covered it, and very dim light made it hard to see. But I made the figure out. It was Luke.

I open the door and in greeted by a drunk Luke. Literally the alcohol radiated off him. "Luke, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." He slurred. I sighed. I was going to regret what I was about to do.

I opened the door wider, and wrapped one arm around Luke's waist. I helped him walk inside. Well it was more of a stumble considering he was drunk off his ass, and towered over my small frame.

I led him up the stairs and into my bedroom and helped him sit on my bed. "Your pretty." He slurred.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Why are you even here Luke?"

"I missed you." He mumbled drunkly.

"Your drunk off your ass, just go to bed. I'll sleep downstairs." I say getting an extra and opening my door to exit.

But a hand stops me. I turn around and see Luke staring down at me intently. "Stay with me." He whispered.

This boy was so bipolar. One minute he could be so nice, and the next he could a total her. I nodded, and he led me back to my bed.

We boy got under the covers, and he instantly wrapped his tattooed arms around my waist. I liked this Luke. Even though I didn't know him long, he could be sweet. But other times he was a total douche.

"Goodnight Aria Beau." He whispered.

"Night, Luke." I say, I fall asleep almost as quickly as he did.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I wake up and Luke's arm is still around me. I turn over so my body is facing him. That's when I took in all his features.

Look was actually quite attractive. His eyebrows furrowed as he slept. His mouth slightly parted, his snores were actually kinda cute.

I look at his tattooed arms. He had so many. 2 full sleeves. You could also see through his white shirt that he had a lot on his chest. I wonder what they meant.

He looked so broken. I wondered how he took care of his little sister. Wait, did he just leave her there? Surely not, he must've left her with one of the boys. At least I hope so.

Luke started to shift, and he finally woke up. "What the fuck am I doing here?"

I figured that would happen. "No we did not have sex, if that's what you were thinking. So last night you came here drunk off your ass, I brought you up here to let you sleep, and you asked me stay with you, so I did. "

"Oh...oh shit. Ugh, I left my sister at home by herself." He said shaking himself loose from my grip and standing up. He rushed and started putting his shoes on.

"I'll give you a ride. Let's go." I said. It was pouring rain, and was about to start storming bad. Apparently there was a hurricane heading this way.

We rushed downstairs and sped to Luke's apartment. He ran up the flight of stairs to his level and we went inside. He barged into his sisters room and she was still sleeping. "Lucy." He shook her awake.

She awoke, and her eyes were just a blue as Luke's. She looked a lot like him. "Who's that?" The little girl said pointing to me.

"Lucy, this is Aria. Aria, this is my little sister Lucy." I smiled and waved at her.

"Your very pretty. Are you Lukey's girlfriend?" She asked curiously.

I choke on the air I was breathing and Luke's eyes widened. "No." We both said simultaneously.

I could hardly see him as friend, much less a boyfriend. He didn't seem to be the kind of type to date. More of the one night stand type.

"Okay." Lucy giggled before snuggling into Luke's chest. It was cute. You could tell she really loved Luke, and Luke loved her.

Suddenly the winds started to pick up outside, whistling outside. Rain began to pour harder, lighting flashes, and thundered boomed.

I felt my breathes shortening, and I began hyperventilating. I get really bad panic attacks when there storms. Luke immediately got up and came over to me.

"Aria, what's wrong?" He questioned.

"I-I can't...breath." I said, still wheezing.

He picked me up and brought me to what I assume was his bedroom. Tears began falling down my face. Panic attacks were always so bad for me.

Luke sat down and kept me in his lap. He gently rocked me back and forth, and whispered soothing things into my ear. "Your okay." He said, running his hand through my hair.

I eventually calmed down, but the storm outside only grew more intense. Luke still held me, making sure I was okay. I soon excused myself to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at the counter and noticed several orange containers, holding several pills in each. I read the labels off each on.

Bipolar

Anorexia

Depression

Anxiety

That's why he would she sudden outbursts or mood swings. He was bipolar. I quickly finished my business and walk back into his room. Where I saw him and Lucy talking. I hid around the corner and listened.

"Aria is super pretty." Lucy chirped.

"Your right. She is super pretty." He replied. It was slow though, I was not pretty at all. I thought I was the ugliest creature on the face of this earth. More in fact, universe.

I walk back into the room and sit down next to Lucy, and she crawls into my lap. She begins to play with small strands of my hair. "Your staying the night, I don't want you driving in that weather." Luke spoke.

I nod. I honestly didn't want to drive in that weather either. Win-win situation. "Can we watch a movie?" Lucy asked.

"I'm fine with that." I replied, and smiles at the little girl.

"Sure." Luke said, we got out from his room and into the tv room. We sat down on the big couch, and Lucy sat on the floor for some reason.

The movie started about 20 minutes ago, and I already had my head rested on Luke's shoulder. He had his arm wrapped around my waist.

I closed my eyes for about a few minutes, and then never opened to later on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay, another chapter. Ooh what's all this about Aria snooping into Luke's stuff. Pills. OMG.

But anyways how was this chapter? Lucy seems to like Aria.

I can't wait for this story to continue. I love it so much.

Please go check out my other stories if you haven't already. If really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Marie