Chapter 23

Arias POV

Luke's fingers fiddled with the hook of my bra, as we kept our lips together. He finally succeeded and pulled away to look at me. "Beautiful." He mumbled before reconnecting our lips, one hand on my waist, the other massaging one of my breasts.

His lips moved down to neck and he began sucking. My hands found there way to his hair and I tugged at the ends. He started grinding his hips on mine, and I became more and more turned on. As a soft moan escaped my lips.

The hand that was massaging my breast found its way to the band of my underwear. "These are gonna have to come off." His voice raspy, and sexy.

I nodded, not trusting my words and he slid of underwear. His eyes raked my body and I instantly felt self conscious. He looked back at me. "You don't have to feel that way around me. Ya know?"

"I know." I whispered. I pulled his lips back to mine. I brought my hands to his boxers, and started sliding them down slowly. Teasing him. He let out a throaty groan.

"You sure." He asked again.

"Just shut up and put it in me." I growled.

"Eager are we?" He said slowing pushing into me.

His thrusts became faster. "Luke." I moaned.

"God Aria." He groaned. We both came together, and he collapsed onto of me.

We were both panting, and sweat lined our foreheads. He rolled off me and pulled my body closer to his.

"Aria." He whispered.

I turned my head a looked at him. "Hmm?"

"I...I..think I l-love you." He said looking down.

I grabbed his chin and tilted it to look him in the eyes. "Good because I know I love you too."

He attached his lips to mine and that's how round two started.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Luke and I lay next to each other. After we had sex twice we decided to stay in bed all day. Being lazy bums."I love you, I love you, I love you."

I smiled. That's all I really had been doing lately. Because of Luke and my amazing friends. They are my sunshines.

"I don't think I could ever tell you how much I love you, and how happy I am to be your boyfriend." I loved the way he said that. "Your not saying it back, did you just use me?"

"No, I do love you. I wouldn't use you. I was just thinking about how happy you make me." I smiled, pecking his cheek. I had to be careful with Luke, love for him was a sensitive topic.

"Oh." He said, embarrassed. He pulled out naked bodies closer together, and buried his head in my neck.

We laid there for a while talking. From serious all the away to random and stupid. Today, only brought Luke and I closer together as a couple I think. And I was thankful for that.

"Tell me about your mom." I said curiously.

"Okay." He said. "My mom was beautiful. She had the same bright blue eyes Lucy and I have. The same sandy blonde hair. She was basically and older Lucy. I miss her a lot. She was so loving, she cared about everything and anybody. She's always make sure we were okay. When my dad would come and try to beat me sometimes, she would always step in front of me and take the hit instead. I feel so guilty, I should've protected her. I was the guy. A guy should always protect a girl. I knew my mom loved me and Lucy because she would take the hits for us. Fight of that monster I was supposed to call my mom." A single tear had rolled down his face.

"I miss her Aria, I really do miss her."

"I know, I know. But everything has turned out to be okay for you. You have an adorable little sister, great friendS, and me, your wonderful girlfriend." I said pecking his nose, making him laugh.

"Somebody's a little full of themselves." He laughed.

"I love your la-." I was cut off by his bedroom door opening.

"Hey guy--oh my god." We turned around to see Calum shielding Lucy's eyes.

"Get the fuck out man!" Luke yelled at him. Calum left with Lucy and Luke got up form the bed. He threw me his shirt, and some of his boxers.

I put them on and stood up. Luke had put on a pair of sweats and we walked out of the room. Calum, Stephanie, and Lucy were all out in the hallway.

"Well it looks like Luke got laid." Stephanie laughed. "Fix your hair bud."

Luke ran his fingers through his messy hair and then wrapped his hands around my waist. "So is Luke good in bed Aria?" Calum asked.

My face turns bright red and I hide it in Luke's chest. "Your an asshole Calum." Luke said.

"There's children here." Stephanie scolded, covering Lucy's ears.

"Whatever you guys can leave now." Luke said. Calum laughed and him and Stephanie left.

"Aria, why are wearing Lukey's clothes?" Lucy asked.

"Ohh, well you see me and Luke were trying to make breakfast and, um I spilled coffee on myself. So he let me borrow some of his clothes." I just lied to a six year old about having sex. I looked back and Luke and he was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Oh okay." She smiled and then ran off into her room.

"Smooth." Luke commented.

"Like you could've done better, all that matters is that she believed it." I remarked.

"Anyways, there's something Lucy needs to tell you. She wanted to tell you the other day, but couldn't. Girl things apparently, but she still told me." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me to Lucy's room.

"Hey Lucy, Luke said you wanted to tell me something?" I asked.

She nodded and patted the spot next to her. She then looked at Luke. "Get out." She said sassily.

Luke looked taken back. "But I already know." He whined.

"Please leave." She mimicked his whining. He groaned and then left.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" I ask, placing my elbows on my knees, resting my head on my hands.

"I like a boy." She stated.

"Well what's his name?" I asked.

"Tyler, he has brown hair and he's taller than me. We're in the same class too." She smiled.

"Aww, well he sounds adorable." I exclaimed.

"At school one day he told me I looked pretty." She giggled, playing with the end of her dress.

"He sounds like a charmer, I bet he likes you." I stated. She nodded.

"Lukey, you can come back in." She yelled, making me wince at how loud she was. Luke came in and sat down next to me.

"You were out by the door weren't you." I said, looking at him.

"Maybe." He murmured.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay, another update. I hope you guys liked it. Some sexual stuff going one. Sorry if that was bad, I'm not good at writing it.

Please vote and comment. It would mean a lot if you did.

7 chapters left omg.

Alright, thanks for reading!

-Marie