Chapter 7

Arias POV

I wake up and look at the clock, 6pm. I notice that Luke's arms are no longer around me. But instead Lucy is cuddled into my side. I looked down the at the small child next to me. She was so cute.

I gently pick her off me gently and lay her back down, and cover her with the blanket that was on the other end of the couch. I walk into Luke's room, and see him blankly staring at a wall. A cigarette between his lips.

I walk up to him and sit down next to him. "Your awake." He mumbles.

I just nod, and we sat there in silence. "Why are you so nice to me?" He finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Because I hated being treated badly, so the least I can do is be nice." I smile sadly at him.

"I don't deserve it." He mumbles.

"You may think that but if somebody here doesn't deserve kindness it's me. I'm just another fucking waste of space on this earth. That nobody needs. I have nothing to live for." I say, tears started to burn my eyes.

"Your not the only one." He whispered.

I turned my body to face him and stared him straight in the eye. I said, "Everyday I waking up hoping die."

Instead of responding, he grabbed, and set me in his lap. "Luke where's your mom and dad?"

Anger suddenly flashed through his eyes and he pushed me off his lap. He stood up, and looked me straight in the eye. "Don't you ever speak of the again, do you understand?"

I was scared, I just nodded. He went from 0-100 in a millisecond. His breathing became heavy and he walked over to his window and leaned up against the edge. Taking long, sharp breaths.

I regret saying what I did, it triggered something in him. Like it was a bad thing. I'm not gonna lie, I hated speaking of my parents. But Luke, he looked so angry and that stare. If looks could kill, I would've been dead.

I didn't want to piss him off anymore so I walked out of his room. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table, and started making my way to the door. But as stopped by a familiar hand. Just like the day we met.

I turn around and Luke is towering over me. The rage and anger that once filled his eyes was no longer there. Instead they were full of regret.

"Please don't leave." I nodded, and we went back to his room. Lucy was watching cartoons on the couch while playing with her dolls.

Once we got into his room we both laid on his bed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad." I whispered.

He pulled me closer to him. "It's fine, you didn't know."

I nod, my jeans were starting to becoming uncomfortable so is started pulling at them, to make sure they ld stay comfortable. "Ya know, you could just ask for some clothes." He smirked and blushed.

He stood up and walks over to his dresser. He pulled out a tshirt and a pair of joggers. He handed them to me and walked out of his room. I took my jeans of first and replaced them with the jogger she handed me. I peeled off my sweater and looked in his full size body mirror. God. I needed to ode weight, I'm so fat.

I traced over the scars, I had a few fresh ones from the other day. I was feeling so pathetic and useless that day I just continuously dragged the blade against my torso. As I was about to pull the shirt over my head the door opened, revealing Luke. I'm fucked.

His eyes widened as he caught sight of my torso and arm. He walk towards me and cupped my face. "It's not worth it Aria."

"Yes it is, it takes away all the pain." I spoke, tears falling down my eyes.

"You don't deserve this. Nobody does. Your to beautiful for it. No girl like you should do this. You have plenty to live for."

"Like what? Continuing to get shit from people in Baltimore constantly being called ugly. Having been abused by my own mom. My dad left me. My brother died. There's nothing left for me." I cried.

"You have me. Ashton. Calum. You also have Lucy, I know you hardly know her, but I can tell she likes you."

"I hardly know you guys. Trust me, I'd be another burden in your life." I continued to sob.

"Then get to know me, because I want to get to know you." He said, still cupping my face as I cried.

"I don't--." I was cut off when Luke placed his lips on mine. They were so soft, and the metal of his lip ring felt so good.

But I felt something inside me, like these little fireworks. The shirt that was in my hand fell to the floor as my hands flew around his neck. His hands found there way to my hips, and began to rub circle on them.

Was I beginning to like Luke? I don't know. But he seemed to have just made everything better. As we kissed, I no longer felt insecure. Luke, was like a giant teddy bear on the inside. He just needed a little fixing, and so did I. Well maybe a little more than a little.

We both pulled away and stared at each other for a long time until he spoke. "Let me be the one to save you." He spoke barely inaudible, but enough for me to here.

"Only if I can save you." I said caressing his cheek. He nodded and reattached his lips to mine.

Luke wasn't bad, he was just misunderstood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: YAY, double update. I hope you guys are enjoying my story. Ooh, we got some more Luke and Aria action!! Ugh, I have some much more planned.

Pleas go checkout my other fanfics;

You Again - Luke Hemmings

My Next Door Neighbor - Calum Hood

I have several more ideas to come for other Fanfictions. Such as Michael and Ashton. But those are only ideas as of right now. But if I get more thoughts on those I might post a few chapters and see what you guys think.

Do you guys like this story so far? Christmas break is coming up soon, so I will be writing during my free time. Which will be just about everyday.

Pleas follow me on Twitter: MalumLashtonLuv

Thanks,

Marie