#4 - tutoring your dumbass

Y/n was sitting in her desk as it was currently lunch. She was tired and decided to lay her head on her desk.

I don't want to fall asleep even though that would be nice... I just don't want to oversleep. Maybe I can just rest my eyes for a while.

"Hey, you're Hinata right? The model? Can I please take a picture with you?" A girl with a few other of her friends came up to her, disturbing the peace she previously had.

"Oh, for sure. But you can just call me y/n if you want." Her smile make the 4 girls around her blush slightly and make the boys who were watching sparkle with glee.

She second after she took a quick selfie with the girl a loud bang and a skid were head near the door of y/n's classroom.

"Y/N!"

"Hinata! Slow down!"

It was none other than her brother and the boy that always called him an idiot.

"Oh, hey."

The pair bursted their way though y/n's 'fans'.

"Can you please help us study! Are you good at English?!"

Kageyama did a cute little nod of agreement along side him.

"Hm... I don't know? Am I good at English? I mean, I have spent 7 years of my life living in an English speaking country."

"Please!"

"Alright! Alright! I'll teach you!"

Y/n whipped out her pencil case that contained all sorts of highlighters and coloured pens to razzle dazzle the shit out of the two first years' books. They complimented how the aestheticly pleasing notes will help them study and thanked her. She was happy that she could help them.

She also briefly remembered Shoyo ranting about Kageyama and how annoying he was but that he was also an amazing setter. He would always speak up about someone's good traits and compliment them no matter how much he hates them. That's one one the reasons why she loved him so much. So pure.

After realising how it's the same Kageyama, she silently giggled to herself at the fact that they're such a good pair despite their questionable past.

After lunch, lessons came. And after that, it was the end of the day. Y/n went to the girls changing rooms and put on her P.E. uniform. It was a maroon tracksuit.

The door was already open and she stuck her head inside.

"Y/N! We had a quiz in English today and there were questions from what you taught me!" He held up his sheet of paper in his hands, "I got almost a whole third of them right!"

"Woo! Go get it Shoyo! Congrats!" They both jumped in the air out of joy while Tsukishima, Asahi and Suga watched and smiled.

Kiyoko chatted with y/n for a while, "Oh, and make sure to watch out for the strays alright?"

"Will do!"

The blinding smile plastered on her face almost mirrored her brother's.

"So, you the future new manager?"

A guy with bleached hair pushed back with a headband and piercings came up to her.

Woah, he looks really cool. Like someone from a movie...

"Hm? Oh yeah I am! You must be coach Ukai, nice to meet you." She bowed and gave him one of her signature smiles.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too. Have I seen you somewhere?"

"Oh, wel-"

Her one and only brother came running up to them and jumped up and down with his hands on his sister's shoulders.

"Coach! This is my sister! Y/n! She's gonna be the best new volleyball manager!"

Ukai sweatdropped at his enthusiastic behaviour.

"Do you know how to play?"

Y/n rapidly nodded her head, "Yeah I know almost everything about it! I love volleyball!"

"You say that you love every sport!" Shoyo butted in,

"Well, yeah I know how to play a lot of sports but volleyball is my favourite!"

She hit the back of his head with her hand and giggled as he sulked.

Coach Ukai went over to help Kiyoko set balls for the team.

"Double block!" Nishinoya called out.

The ball rapidly bounced off Suga and Yamaguchi and sped towards y/n. She looked at the ball but no fear was shown. Instead she furrowed her eyebrows and had a smirk on her face.

She took a few steps back, almost touching the wall, and put her arms out to receive it. To her luck, the receive was perfect.

"WOAH! NICE ON Y/N!" Nishinoya called out. The rest of the team was pretty shocked also but they had to carry on the practice game before any questions were asked. After all, the ball doesn't wait for anybody.

Instead, Kiyoko came over and started to tell her about how Karasuno used to be a powerhouse. Without even breaking eye contact with Kiyoko, y/n blocked a ball with a quick swish of her hand.

Noya and Tanaka started fangirling over the two but were soon scolded by the coach.

Daichi called a time out soon after and the team gathered round coach Ukai and Takeda who just came in for some news. He told everybody that he accepted a practice match request from Ouginishi High school.

Everyone was super pumped up and y/n saw the stars in their eyes when talking about winning. It make her want to play volleyball more than ever.

♡~♡~♡