#10 - barbecue time~

Aight so i have 2 things to say,

1) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES!!! I'm honestly so grateful tysm xx

2) i changed your height hehe
the reason for this is because models are usually quite tall so now you're 168cm which is 5'6.1"
another reason is because you'd be so powerful like damn step on me (i am so sorry if you dont like this but i'm indecisive and 5'1" so don't hate on me lol)

for perspective that height is only a little bit shorter than kenma but a bit taller than yaku
________________

"MEAT MEAT DINNER, MEATY MEAT DINNER"

"MEAT MEAT MEAT WITH A SIDE OF MEAT"

"AND MEAT FOR DESSERT"

Y/n's attention was drawn towards her brother along with Nishi and Tanaka chanting and she saw Kageyama on the side doing his own little bbq dance.

"What in the..." She mumbled. Coach Ukai told her before hand that there was going to be a barbecue to ride her spirits after looking almost dead from the lack of sleep. Knowing her, she was probably up watching anime or something, but who knows.

A while after, y/n was helping Shoyo stretch by pushing his back down in a straddle position when Yachi mentioned that she'd like to see the new quick attack.

It was then that Shoyo got up and asked Kageyama if they could try it.

"Don't get so anxious alright? It's not gonna be good practice for you if I'm still messing up the sets."

"HUHH??" "Wait wha-" To say the least, Yachi and y/n were shocked to her that reply coming from him.

But not even a few seconds after, Kags yelled at Shoyo for rushing him.

"Hehe, I ship it~" y/n said after placing her hand if Yachi's shoulder.

"HUH?"

A while later, it was time for Karasuno to go against Fukurodani. Kageyama and Tsukishima were able to block his line shots but no one was able to block his cut shots.

But then it happened.

Shoyo used what Bokuto taught him to use.

While everyone, even his own team, thought he was going in for a strong spike that was bound to be blocked by fukurodani, only a small amount of force was used to knock it over the blockers.

While everyone gasped in shock, y/n giggled at the little trick he pulled.

"HE JUST FAKED US OUT!" Bokuto yelled in distraught.

"Wow, that really came back to bite you in the ass huh, Bokuto?"

The smug grin on y/n's face clashed with the pout of Bokutos that he returned.

All of Fukurodani had it out for the owl boy on that one.

It was all going smoothly when out of the blue...

The quick attack was back.

Y/n could tell it was different. Even if there was the smallest fraction of time to react, it was still enough for Shoyo to aim his spike.