#12 - loser

oh yeah so i'm a hardcore bokuto stan now 😀
like i'm literally so obsessed i cant put it into words.

"Nghhh oh Iwa! 😩💦"

"Y/N STOOOOHOHOOP"

"Oh sorry did you say something?"

"I JUST SAID THAT YOU'RE SIMPING OVER A GUY YOU'VE MET TWICE WHO HAS BEDHAIR!"

"WELL YOU'RE SIMPING FOR SOMEONE WHO BEATS YOU, YOU MASOCHIST!"

"OH YEAH SO WHAT IF I'M INTO THAT?"

"..."

"..."

"You're just salty I won."

"WE'RE DOING LADY GAGA NEXT ROUND."

Ah yes, Karaoke.

The new found best friends went to a karaoke bar which was just next door to kill some time. I mean, yeah it was pretty late but just early enough to have some fun before going to bed.

Before going to the karaoke place however, y/n and Toru found porn on one of the tv channels and watched it out of pure entertainment and laughed at how staged it was for a solid 20 minutes. It was a love hotel after all.

"Ugh, okay. But we're doing Nicki Minaj afterwards no questions asked. OH! And whoever looses this time buys the other a drink."

"YES. Ugh I swear to god if i don't win I'll be in shock for the next week."

"Well better prepare yourself pretty boy."

It ended in a draw.

They both exited their karaoke room and went to the bar that was also in the building and ordered. The funny thing was... the bartender was definitely flirting with Toru. Y/n was a few steps back so it didn't look like they were together but she didn't intervene and decided to see what he was going to do.

"So do you think I could get your number?"

Either 1. Act totally gay and hope she gets the point, or 2.-

"Sorry! I'm with my girlfriend today! Anyways, have a nice day!" He chuckled awkwardly and went to leave,

"So, where is she?" Her cheek was in her palm that was supported by her elbow that rested on the bar,

"Hm?" Uhhhh... fuck. He turned to face her again, a little panicky.

So in came y/n, "Have you got the drinks yet, babe?"

She placed her hand on Toru's shoulder and cringed at the facade she had to put up. Oh well, it would make for a good story in the future I suppose.

"Y-Yeah, just one second,"

The worker's face dropped in annoyance, but mostly frustration. Why, you ask? Well the act y/n put on was a perfect one indeed. The aura she gave off wasn't one of those bitchy girlfriends you see on tv, but the nice ones that look like they deserve every little good thing that comes their way. And that way, the bartender can't be mad or hold a grudge, because that ladies and gentlemen is a pain in the ass.

Toru took the drinks he they split the cash with, giving the bartender a crooked smile and walked off with y/n, clinging onto his arm.

After y/n let go of him once they were out of her sight he sighed, "Ew that was a horrible experience."

"...Don't you have like... fangirls or something?"

"Well yeah but now I realised that I have a crush on Iwa, it kinda feels like I'm cheating on him now... I MEAN I KNOW WERE NOT TOGETHER! But still... Oh and the girls from school don't count."

"Right..."

Since the two were rather exhausted, they played Mario Kart together on their phones until their room time had expired while they sipped on their drinks.

Toru played as Princess Peach and y/n played as (mk character).

...With y/n getting 1st place and Toru being slightly salty about it.

"I AM NOT SALTY ABOUT IT. Oooh, wait can I have some of your candy later?"

They got to their room and got ready for bed, noticeably exhausted and exited to go to sleep but too tired to show it.

Y/n flopped into bed, ripping off her bra from under her hoodie beforehand.

Toru turned off the light from the bathroom and stepped into the darkness, "Eww, that toothpaste tasted weird, bleh." He said before he slightly tripped, which caused y/n to snort out loud unexpectedly,

"Oh hush you." He got under the covers too but realised something before they both went to sleep.

"Won't that girl recognise you? I dunno, from like a magazine or something."

"...fuck."

And with that, Toru hummed in reply.

"Also if you hog the duvet in the middle of the night I will literally beat the shit out of you."

"Yeesh, okay!"

♡~♡~♡

Soooo I may or may not do a little shorter chapters?? but that means that they might be more frequent ()*:・゚

i cant promise anything but just know that i love u guys!!! <3333