#6 - tokyo!

i must say that Tetsurou Kuroo is fine, but HIM IN THE NEW ART STYLE?! PHEW! damn mama

Karasuno (minus two dorky first years) arrived at Tokyo, where Nekoma's captain was waiting for them.

Unfortunately, y/n's younger brother and favourite blueberry boy had failed a few of their tests, meaning that they'd have to do retests and be late arriving to Tokyo.

When y/n found out, she laughed and gave the pair a pat on the head for trying their bests.

The three Karasuno managers were all walking towards the gym when y/n spoke up, "Hey guys... don't you think that their captain is kinda hot? Like... his hair is so... poofy! I just wanna touch it." she said, despite the boy she was talking about only being 12 feet behind them.

There was a pause when Yachi and Kiyoko laughed at her antics, "What! I'm just speaking my mind!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a dude with a mohawk showed up out of nowhere in front of them, "WOAHOHOHO! THERE'S THREE OF THEM? One's the sexy kind, one's the cute kind, and the other's the hot ki-... IS THAT Y/N!?!" He very dramatically dropped to his knees, "I'm not worthy of such a blessing," he sobbed.

"BEHOLD THE GLORY OF GOING TO KARASUNO HIGH!" Tanaka said with his arms spread open,

"Dude, nice mohawk," y/n said from behind him, and from that comment Yamamoto's soul was drained from his body.

"Let's go," Kiyoko dragged the two off,

"Tokyo's full of funky hairstyles! I love it!"

"You're saying that like you've never been to Tokyo before," Daichi said,

"Yeah but I just can't get enough of it!"

They all entered the gym where loads of other teams were and by now y/n had walked over to Asahi and Suga where they were eyeing a Nekoma player they've never seen before.

"Wait, so you've played these guys before?"

"Yeah, but he looks new..."

When the first game started, the managers were looking at a team them at specialised at serves. While it made Yachi shiver in fright, it made y/n brighten with admiration.

A spike from Fukuordani almost hit Tsukishima in the face, causing y/n to burst out laughing and earning a salty look from the green bean himself.

"LOOK AT HIS HAIR!! OH MY GOD! What if i dyed my hair like that?!" Her eyes sparkled at the sight of Bokuto's hair, "y/n, please don't." Kiyoko replied which only made the other third year giggle.

All of a sudden, Tanaka's sister burst open the gym door, "Oh good they're still at it, we made it just in the nick of time!" Obviously, all eyes were drawn to her, including y/n's.

"Holy crap! It's the 1% of the population that can pull off low-cut jeans! She's really pretty!"

"So the main characters decide to show up fashionably late, huh? Oh how tacky." Kuroo said.

Y/n ran over to her brother and put him in a headlock while messing up his hair with her other hand, "Glad you could make it Sho! So you're Tanaka's sister? It's so cool to actually meet you!"

She let go of Shoyo and ended up having a conversation with Saeko, "Oh so you're his sister, you're gorgeous! Haven't I seen you somewhere? Oh that's right! From TV! Y/n Hinata! Wow, It's kinda cool to meet a real life celebrity!"

While the duo were going off, it seemed that everybody in the gym were distracted by hearing that there was a 'famous person' in the same room as them.
________