2 - Confuzzled

The motionless corpse of your teacher was sprawled out on the tiled floor or the hallway.

RRRIIIIIINNNGGGGGG

You clutched your ears.

The ring inside your ears wont stop. Its only getting louder.

'THE FUCK?!' you thought in distress.

You dropped to the floor next to your teacher. The ring increased. You felt your eyes beating out of your head, with blood dripping down your cheeks. It was from your ears. your nails digged into your scalp, but nothing helped. you tried to stand up, but everything was spinning. You limped over to the class room door and opened it.

Your e/c eyes traveled around the room, then widen in shock.

Nobody was there.

The ringing from your ears, and your head only getting dizzyer, you gave in. Your vission went black.

__________Time skip___________

You awoke to an explosion.

Boom.

You jumped up to your feet, but then immediately fell back down. Once you landed on your but, somthing felt off. the ground was uneven, unlike the school hallway. You shifetd your buttox around. It felt how you imagined donkey's back. Then, you sat up. And saw the real change in scenery.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

you were in hell.

Your smol mind was deeply confuzzled.

"W-Whats h-happeni-

"You, my darling, are in hell. Of course, you must already know, for it is your calling." A voice said. You jumped at the smooth voice, and then turned to the direction it was coming from.

A male was in a throne. He had very pale skin, with slicked back pitch black hair. horns that size of carrots emitted out of his head in a curve, dyed a magenta-black. He had a suit on, the under shirt was red, and the top coat was as black as his hair.  sticking out the back of his suit was a thick black tail that was almost like a dragon's, but smaller.

(the suit looked kinda like dis)