14 - Pomeranian

You all smirked at hearing Dabi's words. You gave a nod to Compress, and he yeeted the blue orb back into the part of the forest where she came from.  After that, you all split up to go into your positions.

Muscular jumped off, Himiko split off with Mustard, Spinner and Magne went to the center, Compress went off on his own and so did Moonfish, You set off after everyone else did, and Dabi stayed behind with twice.

Blue fire flared from his fingernails, then not a moment later his entire FRICKEN ARM was on fire. He walked over to the nearst tree, and touched it. Out of nowhere, the entire forest was engulfed in blue flames. If the students didnt notice you guys, then they surely did now.

Mustard, when he saw the signal, he made a huge smoke feild, with him in the center of it all.  The smoke was purple and highly toxic, so anone who breathed it in would definitaly fall unconcius.

You where flying above it all, and damn where you impressed. Then you galnced to your far right, and saw muscular attacking the green haired kid. You brushed it off, and continued flying to your destinataion. Underneath you was Fake Dabi vs Eraser head, and he was holding his own against the pro hero, even though Fake dabi wasent trying.

When you where over the building, you smashed a hole through the roof of it. You found yourself in the gem room. To your convenience you saw the gem right infront of you. The very firt step you took set an alarm off, alearting everybody in the building. You quickly rushed over to the gem's glass safe, and smashed it open with a mini scythe.

You took the gem out of its place, and suffed it into your shrek bag. Just as you turn around, a pro hero met your gaze. He was known as 'Vlad king'. It was only until sound broke the tension that you noticed people behind him.

"GO BEAT HIS ASS SENSEI!" You where EXTREAMLY offended at this. The stupid male villain steriotype. LIKE DUDE FEMALES ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS MALES. You honestly didnt get where people got the steriotype.

"IM FEMALE Ya ASSHOLE!" You shout to the dude behind Vlad king. "Show some equality damnit." You mumble the last part.

A couple heads pop into the room, and some where familiar. There was the maple leaf, the pink chick, the tape dispenser, Pikachu, all from the sports festival. There where two other people you didn't recognize.

He lunged at you, and you doged with ease. He then started swinging punches and kicks, but you dodged those as well. You only dodged because you where on cloud nine, thinking about what to have for breakfast with Mei. Then your thinking was interrupted by a loud voice. The fighting stopped.

"HEY MR AIZAWA TOLD US TO COME IN HE- wait is that a villain?" You and the hero turned, and saw the sonic boi from the sports festival with engines on his calves. Other students came up behind them.

"Yes, now stay back!" he said, gesturing to stand still. He then turned to you. "Just know, I wont hold back, even if you are a woman." You chuckle at his remark.

"I didn't expect you to, but that's not very nice now is it?" Without a second later, you launch at him, and then punched him right in the gut. while punching the hero, you levitated him so he went flying to the other side of the room, and right through the wall.

You started to step back, but you instantly felt bad. He was just trying to protect his students, and you pummeled him in less then a second. Mei's tude is rubbing off on you. You grip the straps of your shrek backpack, then sigh in defeat.

You make your was over to Vlad King, with the student's eyes not leaving you. You hold out your hands and squat down. A faint glow surrounds your hands, and smoke surrounds his wounds. He was unconsious, but other then that pefectly fine.