21 - Heist #2

You, Kurogiri, Twice, and Magne stood at the top of angel falls.

The heist for the 10th gem is officially a go.

"Lets go." You said, while grabbing one of the 4 ropes on the ground. Each rope was tied tightly to a tree at the top of the waterfall.

You backed up, and took a running start towards the edge of the water fall. You jumped off the edge, but due to the rope you where swung into a huge glass window, followed by Magne, Twice, and Kurogiri.

The window breaking caused a large commotion, alerting a ton of people. On this particular mission, you had no weapons. Before the mission started, compress snuck in and turned off the quirk barrier.

_Flash Back_

"Ok Compress you are going to sneak in the back way and enter the base through a air duct that is connected to the kitchen."

"Ok...?"

"Then make your way from the kitchen to the command center. You have to take 3 rights, 1 left, then go straight."

"Then what?"

"Dafuq do you mean 'then what?'- YOU THEN TURN OFF THE QUIRK BARRIER YOU DUMBASS! REMEMER THE PROSEDURE THAT WE WENT THROUGH 27 FUCKING SECONDS AGO?"

"I was making tea though..."

"Yes yes, tea is important!"

"TEA TIME MY ASS! ANYWAYS YOU JUST HAVE TO PUSH. A. MOTHER. FUCKING. BUTTON. GET IT TOGETHER!"

"Y/n u ok? You've been acting super duper mad!"

"I jammed my mother fucking toe on the couch this morning. Twice."

"Aw are you alrigh-"

"Gurl its fine. I'm fine. Anyways Compress when you have turned off the machine, cause a distraction so that most of the guards are off our backs."

"Bu-"

"NO FUCKING BUTS ABOUT IT."

_Time Skip_

Right when Twice and Magne hit the ground, Twice made 64 duplicates of Magne. The 64 Magnes attacked the soldiers, doing some great damage. They where attacking all the soldiers with the stone staff Magne usually carries.

While the fake Magnes fought, real Magne came with you to look for the gem. Twice was left alone to deal with the soldiers, while Kurogiri searched the place for the gem.

"Jeez this place is like, huge." Magne said, swishing her hair. You giggled at her remark, and nodded in agreement. This base was bigger then the others, therfore making it pretty hard for Kurogiri to find the gem room.

You and Mange then came up to a weird ass room that had nothing but doors. The room was circular, with white floor tiles and doors from wall to wall. You both took a step in, but the door slammed shut behind both of you. 

yall turned around, but like the dumbasses you are, went into the wrong room by entering the wrong door. Once you got through the door, gunfire and what sounded like cannons where shot.

'the hell? How did they see u- what the FUCK is that mother fucker doing?'  You wondered, them mentally facepalming right after.

Compress was in the middle of the room, shouting at the top of his lungs, shooting a gun to the celling, and looking like a complete idiot/extrovert who has been drunk on ice cream.

"DISTRACTION!!! DISTRACTION!!!! I AM A  H U G E  DISTRACTION FOR EVERYONE TO LOOK AT! FEAR ME!!!!" Compress yelled while striking the T pose.

"The f u c k  is this dumbass doing?" Magne asked, scratching the back of her head. You then gave a real face palm, leaving a red mark on your face.