31 - Hero too

Thanks for 1000 votes you guys!
Complementary meme:

Thanks for 1000 votes you guys! Complementary meme:

_______

You and the gang started heading towards gym three— not without making multiple stops at random stands first!

"Do you really need that?" Compress asked you, gesturing to the item in your hands.

"Yea! I mean what kind of person doesn't have one of these things?" You held up the pointer stick. It was one of those plastic pointers that teachers back in America use, ya know, the one with the hand on the end of it?

"Pff- you could poke somebody's eye out." Dabi snickered.

"Oi I'm not that clumsy." You said, crossing your arms.

"No I mean you should totally poke someone's eye out. Preferably that weird guy over there." Dabi pointed at a random civilian eating hot soba.

"BICH I ain't gunna do that." You punched Dabi in the arm.

"Y/n you better keep your promise." Shigaraki mumbled, whipping his head around to look at you. You cackled.

"I will I will I will! But peeps are gunna wonder if your mentality stable if your wearing a thanos glove on your face." You sigh, kicking Dabi in the shin just because.

"So where's gym three again?" Spinner asked, looking at the map in his hands.

"Dunno ask the guy wiTH THE MAP." Hima screeched, gaining the attention of nearby teenagers.

"Ahem." You all turned around and saw Mr. Aizawa in his hero uniform, as usual.

"O-Oh hey Aizawa-sensei! Is something the matter?" You asked with a small stutter.

"As third years I expect you all to be examples for others, and not loud lunatics." He grumbled. "One more outburst and I'll inform your teachers." He walked away, and you let out a sigh.

"Pff- nice stutter jackass." Dabi snickered.

"O shut up. C'mon lets get to the gym!" You cheered, yanking Hima and Shigaraki by the wrists. Hima pulled you back, and you looked at her with a pout.

"Hold up hold up hold up. I have something I wanna do first~" she smirked, and grabbed your wrist like you did to her.

_____

"OH HIMA ITS ON." You shouted, picking up a gun. She brought you to a shooting game, and you loved this type of shit.

"K whoever gets the most balloons wins!" The person behind the stand said, moving out of the way.

"3" you started.

"2"

"1"

You fired off your gun and so did Hima. The gun was filled with scatter-shot BBs, so it all depended on luck.