40 - AferMath

The last chapters are being posted right after this one, so you guys don't have to wait!

*sad noises*

T-This is the last time I'm posting, and that's ok,,, bc I have gr8 peeps like you all.

I hope y'all enjoyed how it turned out!

___

__

_

"Kirishima." Aizawa called out. Ejiro looked up from his desk and to his teacher. "You're being dismissed." Ejiro nodded his head, and grabbed the English bites he was writing down off of his desk. He shoved them into his bag, and zipped it up.

"Bye everyone!" He bud the class goodbye.

"Bye Kirishima-kun!"

"Have a nice day!"

He nodded and exited through the large 1-a door. Ejiro walked— well, skipped through the large window-filled hallways, glancing outside to see the blue sky.

It was around the end of the day, and he was wondering why someone would pick him up 1 hour early.

He walked down the blue stairs, skipping the last two by jumping over them. His gaze rose up, and his eyes widened.

"W-What are you doing here, y/n?"

The said girl, aka you, looked up from your phone and smiled.

"I'm the one who called for ya silly." You walked over to your older brother, so you two were arms length apart. You then looked up at him, he was about 2/4ths of a head taller then you.

"I'm sorry." You wrapped him up in an unexpected hug. He flinched back a little, but eased up.

"Please forgive me, I'll explain everything. I know it was wrong for me to leave you like that, and you are probably super mad at me right now." Your grip tightened around his waist." You don't have to forgive me, I get it, I just want you to know that I'm sorry." You took in a shaky breath.

A few moments passed, and it wasn't that awkward anymore. You felt a pair of arms around your back.

"It's ok y/n, I forgive you." You looked up at him and saw a toothy smile on his face. You gladly returned the smile. But he quickly let go of you and chopped your head with his hand.

"As long as you never do it again, Idiot." He sniggered. A genuine smile appeared on your face.

"I promise!"

The truth was, Ejiro forgave your from the very moment Eri told him about what you said. He had been thinking about what Eri had said all the time.

You and Ejiro walked out of the school, and you told him all about how your a leagal citizen now. You cleared it up with the world government and they decided to give you redemption, with the help of your trusty lawyer, Lucifer.

_Flashback_

"Y/n Kirishima. It is the world government's pleasure to accept you into the hero community." One president said.

"However, we will be having you under government supervision for the next month." Another said. You nodded your head.

"That's completely acceptable sir! Buuut I'm just wondering...will it be by drone or people?" You asked.

"By drone."

"Oooooo! Okokok real quick question. Where can I purchase a drone? I really wanna make a squirrel fly!" You cheered. The government people laughed alongside you.