36 - The snatching

"Somebody pick up thE FUCKING PHONE." Spinner yelled, gesturing over to the ringing piece of metal.

"Why cant you?" Hima asked, not looking up from her phone.

"DO YOU SEE WHAT IM DOIN?!" Spinner shouted, picking up the pot of mac and cheese. "Yall would fucking STARVE without me."

"Y/n you do it~" Hima grumbled. You shot her a 'what-the-fuck?' glare.

You where currently surrounded by potato skins in the middle of the room, skinning potatoes for dear life. Surprisingly, you are a good potato skinner, so you had completed two buckets full. Spinner needed help cooking dinner, and since it was his van that Dabi blew up earlier, he forced almost everyone to help.

You skinned the potatoes, Shigaraki cut the veggies, Compress made the soup, Twice was handling the grill, and poor Dabi was being used as a stove by Spinner. Group dinners have gone down because of the disappearance of Kurogiri.

"Hima, baby, I am skinning potatoes. ANSWER THE PHONE OR I WILL BREAK YOUR ANKLES AND DRAG YOU AWAY TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL MYSELF." You yelled, causing everyone to flinch from your loud unexpected volume. You had been pretty quiet for the last three hours.

Hima let out a shaky sigh and picked up the phone.

_____

"Hello~"

"Hey its Okuta."

"Oh, hi Oka-kun~"

"The delivery is going to be there by morning. Good luck with the break out and the heist."

"Thanks Oka-kun, I'll pass it on!"

"Pleasure doing buisness."

"Bye-Bye."

_____

Hima hung up the call and placed the phone back on the table.

"Soo~ the bombs and vodka will be here tomorrow morning! I cant wait to see Kurogiri-kun!" Hima giggled, taking out her knife and licking it for no apparent reason. "Oka-kun wishes us best of luck~"

"Ah, Kurogiri can finally skin the potatoes himself. Damn I underestimated his value, he's not a 1,000, hes a 10,000." You sighed, looking at your hands. some of the skin was peeling off... how ironic.

"Its just for the day, ya know. He's going bac in jail after." Shiaraki grumbled, putting the sharp knife for veggies down.

"NUUUUUOOOOOO!" You cried dramaticly, falling into the sea of potato skins.

Spinner walked over to you and pulled you up to your feet, and dragged you over to the table. He then took the bucket of potatoes, put them on tinfoil, added seasoning, and put them in the oven.

//Time skip//

"UGGGGGG MY BELLY." You groaned, slapping it repidiatly. Spinner really has a knack for cooking, and you ate so much food you couldn't walk for an hour or so. Mei plopped down next to you.

"You can act like such a pig sometimes." Mei giggled, patting your head while you started at the T.V.

"My spiritual animal is probably a pig." You mumbled, seeming completely out of it. That caused Mei to burst out laughing, holding her stomach from wheezing too hard.

"Hey its not that funny!"

____

You where woke up by the demonic sound of your alarm clock. You hated it when you had to set one, therefore it was called the 'smoke detector from hell'.