🧚‍♂️✨Quarentine special✨🧚‍♂️

WAIT (Д)

It has also come to my attention that I have achieved 16.9 reads...y'all know what that means.

Now go read my dumplings! (^O^☆

"BITCHES YALL BETTER WAKIE WAKIE."

"OI WHAT THE FUCK TWICE?" You screeched, yeeting your shoe at your door. "I GAVE YOU ALL PERMISSION TO STAY HERE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEMME SLEEP." You were obviously not a morning person.

To sum up what's happening, a huge virus outbreak was announced yesterday night. The league asked and annoyed you about staying at your house, and you eventually gave in. Currently, Twice is yodeling at the top of his fucking lungs, and Compress is trying to stop Dabi from killing his sorry ass. Shigaraki and Spinner were in the gaming room, Hima was in the kitchen with Mei, Kurogiri was out buying masks, and you were trying to sleep at 8:46 am.

You sighed and stood up from your f/c bed and straightened up the covers. You threw on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and made your way out the door and down the hall.

Renegade Renegade Renegade

"BITCH YALL BETTER NOT BE DOING A GROUP TIK TOC WITHOUT ME." You screeched.

___

"FUCK! The hell Dabi? I'm on your damn team here! Y/n already has 9 fucking coins." The 8 of you (Kurogiri is out doing mom stuff) are playing Mario cart 8 deluxe on separate switches and flat screen T.Vs, plus the blue team is loosing.

"I'm a fucking neutral Spinner!"

"YoU caNt bE NeUtRaL!"

"HAH YOUR JUST A SISSY SPINNER! EAT MY DUST." You screamed, stuffing some Doritos in your mouth.

"Pass the 'Ritos."

"On it!" You yeeted the chip bag to Shigaraki— who was on your team— the red team.

"I'm home." You heard faintly from the front door. You paused the game, earning groans and mumbles. You all walked into the kitchen and saw Kurogiri putting down a bag full of toilet paper, masks, and cleaning supplies.

"Hey Kurogiri, what took ya so long?" Spinner asked, putting a chip in his mouth.

"I ran into a Karen." At these words you and Hima pulled Kurogiri to the living room and you all sat around him on the couch.

"Spill the fucking tea sis."

"The woman before me in the checkout line was arguing with the cashier. She was asking to see the manager or the supervisor and was asking about a certain brand of cereal."

"Congratulations Kurogiri, you have witnessed the Karen in her natural habitat." Dabi said, patting Kurogiri on the back.

"What was she wearing?" Compress asked, sipping on a random cup of tea.

"Blue ugly shirt, ugly jeans, and a pair of white sunglasses. She looked around 40."

"Haircut?"

"Blonde, Short bob but messy."

"Typical Karen."

"..."