5 - Goodbye

"So...you understand what needs to be done?" Lucifer asks with empathy in his voice. You look up, and nod. You waved goodbye, and warped back to earth.

Then you where plopped exactly back where you were, and your brother re-appeared on his bed. You shuffled over to him, with a sad look on your face. You lifted up your small hand up to his delicate forehead, moving away his hair. His eyes stayed closed, thakfully, you didnt want him to see you run away. It wold break his heart. You plant a small kiss on his forehead, then walk away.

You opened the nightstand next to the hospital bed, and find some paper and two pencils, both green. You take one of the pencils, and a peice of paper, and begin to write;

===================

Dear Brother,

I wish to inform you that you won't be seeing me anymore. I am leaving the hospital to accomplish somthing, which you dont need to know about quite yet.

I will meet you later in life, when my dream is completed. I will find you and we will reunite, as brother and sister, against the world like always. When we do reunite, we'll have one of the happiest days of our lives! I'm sorry I can't do better then that, but I promise to make sure that you are happy from that day on.

I love you so much, and we will meet again. Don't you dare loose hope!

Love, Y/n

===================

You stuck the note on your pre-made bed. You knew you would regret this later, but its for the best for now. You went to the dresser, and took out the clothes the hospital bought for you. Two hoodies, three pairs of jeans, and three shirts, plus undergarments and socks of course.

You took out your Shrek backpack, that you took from your burning house as you left, and stuffed the clothing inside. You pulled the bag shut, and threw it over your shoulder.

"We will most deffinitally meet again, dont loose hope...ok?" You whispered to him, but mostly to yourself. There's a chance you'd never meet again, but you ignored it. You took one last glance at your beloved brother, before warping back to hell with your belongings in your Shrek backpack.

You apear in hell once again, with Lucifer near a graph singing.

"LOOK AT THIS GRAPH!" he sung. You walk up behind him, then tug on his tail. He turned around, and looked at you with a happy face. "Heyo y/n! So anyways, I set up all your arrangments." You look confused.

"Arrangments? Like what type?" You tilt your head to the right, eyeing the graph/whipebord.

"Like where your living, the house you live in, how you get money... and so on!" He said, witha joyus face. He clapped twice and a paper with writing poofed into his hands. "Seeeee~"

He gave you the paper, and you read it word for word. Yes, you where an exelent reader. It kinda freaked your family out.

"...A penthouse? Whats that for?" You ask, pointing to the paper. He squats down, and looks.

"Dude its a penthouse, you LIVE there." Lucifer said, enfizising the 'live'. "Wanna see what it looks like?" He snaps his fingers, and you both teleport out of hell, and to the building.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

Your mouth dropped at the humongous penthouse before you. Most of the building was glass, with some pretty grey stone. The place had beautiful decorative vines with white flowers on them, all around the grey stone. The place was so modern, and you could just tell by the outside.

"WOW THIS IS SO COO-wait...you can teleport out of hell?" You ask in a normal voice, with your arms crossed.

"Yea...why do you ask?" He bends down to your height.

"Well if you can teleport in and out of hell why do I have to do your dirty work?" Lucifer chuckled at this question that all of his helpers eventually ask.

"Because of presentation. since I am strong and all, I have to show people that they aren't worth my precious time, you get it now Y/n?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, I get it now, Lucifer." You say jokingly. He holds out his hand and you take it, then you both teleport into the top penthouse.

"Now, this is where you are staying." He showed you the complex house and you felt like unworthy dirt. The room had a water system with a koi pond. It only took up a fourth of the room, with the T.v and couches taking up a fourth, the bar taking up another fourth, and the rest was just space.

"This is the main room of the penthouse. There are a few other rooms as well. Three bedrooms, Two bathrooms, A kitchen, A dining room, A mini movie theater, A sauna, A gaming room, 4 closets, A star room, A panic room, and a safe room that is soundproof. He finished his sentence and took a deep breath.

"BEECH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORED THIS SHIT?!??!?!?" You freak out, waving your hands everywhere.

"You steal money of course." he responds, which made you stop.

"Phewww, no hard jobs." you sigh. But the fact of stealing does officially make you a villain. It troubles you, but its for your family. You had to steal sooner or later, with the gem thing and all.

"Try it out! Go back to hell, then pop out inside that bank over there." he points out the window, to the bank.

"Kk." You responded. The room twisted, then you popped into hell. You thought of the place you wanted to go, then you where back on earth. Inside the back of the bank. You were in a room with lockers from wall to wall. You opened one, and a whole bunch of 10,000 yen-dollar chunks fell out. You grabbed 55 of the chunks, with each chunk was worth 300,000 yen. That leaves you with 16,500,000 yen. Enough to pay rent and living expenses for about 6 months. You quickly teleported to hell, then back to Lucifer.

"Tada!" You proudly say, holding up the Shrek bag full of money. "I got enough for about 6 months."

"Nice." He said with a smirk. "Ya know, I don't want you stealing all the time. Just when you need to...k? May I remind you that you aren't a villain unless you make yourself one." You nod your head in response.

"Anyways, lets go put this cash in the safe room." He says, gesturing towards the hallway. He starts to walk, and you follow. You walk down the large hallway, that's big enough to be a one-lane road.

You two pass the master bedroom, the mini theater, and one of the four walk-in closest on your way down the large hall. The last door was at the end of the hall, with the same door as the other ones. You open the door by punching in the lock code; 669420, Lucifer throws the money in, then you close it.

"So the money's gunna be safe in there?" You ask.

"Dude, its in a room with only one bullet/water/fire proof, window, thats made of Tugsten, soundproof, and to top it off, it locks from the outside with a flippin keycode. Plus, you can only hear whatever is in the safe room within the apartment walls. This room is for valuble storage, NOT for hiding in a emergancy, thats what the panic room it for." He chuckles, then bends down to your hight. "Not that you would get stuck anyways, you have your quirk to escape."

"Hehe, good to know, Lucifer. I'm not much of a smart person."

Lucifer continued to show you around the huge ass house, and you loved 3 rooms in particular; The master bedroom, The gaming room, and the Kitchen.  The bedroom had a bed larger then a kind sized, plus a sick loft with couches, a table, and a mini-fridge. The gaming room had a big-ass flat screen t.v with any gaming counsel imaginable, it even had a display case with anime figurines and a manga wall. The kitchen had an awesome looking fridge, plus any cooking supply/machine a person could even possibly need. Heaven in a house form, definitely.

You dozed off watching One P*ece and eating WacDonalds that you ordered, and fell off into a nice peaceful sleep.