23 - Transfer

Mei came by your house last night, like she did every night for the past week. Its been three days since the Hassaikai incident. You both made ice cream milkshakes while listening to dubstep. She then worked on the device a little more, while she listened to you explain to her all about what happened with the Hassaikai and mr. Compress's arm...along with your fallen friend Magne.

"That bird guy did what?" Mei asked as she put down her screwdriver.

"YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! THAT SON OF A BITCH KILLED HER!" You yeeted a pillow from your sofa out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Y/n its going to be alright! Even though she's down there, she is still in your heart and brain."

Mei left at around 3 am while you hit the sack.

The next morning came, and you got a text from the group chat that you and the idiots made.

9:28

- DAtBoiDaBi
HEY IDIOTS WAKIE WAKIEEEEEE
Shitty fucking raki wants us to meet up or some shit.

- TogaToga
HAH yall probably have to do some shit

- SpinnEr_BottLe
THAT INCLUDES U DUMASS

- TogaToga
BUt i fooken just went on a mission to get some of Izuku's yummy blood~

- Y/n_Donkey
BUt that was like 5 fucin days ago

- CompressedFart
Will yall shut your arsses up its fucking 9:30

- TogaToga
Compress you better hurry up or I'll drink all of the tea.

- CompressedFart
YOu. WoUlDNT. DArE.

- Thrice

 Tell me im wrong

Tell me im wrong

Y/n_donkey, DAtBoiDaBi, and TogaToga Took a screenshot

- Gameraki
WILL YOU ALL JUST FUCKING GET HERE OR I AM GOING TO LOOSE MY SHIT.

You clicked off your screen, ignoring the threats Shigaraki blew up your phone with. You teleported to hell, and you saw LuLu sitting on a random couch. Eating icecream. Crying. Watching a sappy romantic movie.

'He is just like a 4 year old honestly.' You thought, facepalming. You then grabbed a random blanket and wrapped him up into a sushi roll. He mumbled a thankyou and you took your leave. Once you got to your new hideout, everyone was already there. The new hideout was on abandoned school grounds. The room looked as if it hadn't been touched for decades, with deteriorating walls and desks.

"Oop- sorry i'm late yall!"

"It's fine y/n just take a damn seat."

You did what Shigaraki told you to and sat down along with the rest of the league. The tension in the air was thick, thicker than Bakuhoe's chest. And that's a lot of thickness. You were about to break the awkward silence but Shigaraki beat you to it.

"Y/n, Toga, Twice, you'll all be working with the Hassaikai from now on."

"..."

"Work with the Hassaikai?"

"Yea, don't make me keep saying it. Their plan has enough potential." The league gave each other confused glances.

"Y/n, Toga and Twice. You three are yakuza from today on."

"That's a very unfunny joke- sounds interesting, Shigaraki!" Twice said.

"They almost took Kurogiri too, but I held out. They wouldn't budge with y/n though. Anyways, that guy's got his own important job to do right now." Shigaraki paused. "You'll be moving through an underground route-" Twice grabbed Shigaraki's shoulder, cutting him off.

"What do you mean, "potential"?!?!? Can you be the leader if you pretend to keep your cool? Are you being influenced by that masked bastard?!?"

The room was silent.

"That guy killed Big Sis Mag! He blew away Mr.Compress's arm! He's the guy I brought carelessly to us...!" Twice started to fiddle with his mask, then lifted it so you could half see his face. "I'm human too, you know, Shigaraki!...Hima, Y/n you too! Say something!"

"What are we to you, Tomura?" Hima hopped down from her spot, and faced Shigaraki. "To me, the League is a place that's comfortable. Mr. Stainy is what brought me to you." Hima took out a knife and started twirling around. "I want to make this world a place where I can do what I want and live easily. I'd like to do that if i can."

Hima stopped twirling around and swiftly held out her knife to Shigaraki's pale crusty neck.

"Hey, Tomera, why do I have to do something that's hard that I don't want to do?"

Hima and Twice both had really good points, but something seemed off. Shigaraki wasn't the dumbass toddler he once was, he just wasn't. You knew that he definitely wasn't the type of person to forgive anyone for anything that they might have done in the span of a few days. It was obviously part of a plan that he hadnt told anyone about yet. Hima shot Twice a quick glance, then glared holes into Shigaraki's crusty fingers covering his eyes.

"Well..." Shigaraki paused, then moved his hand upwards to take off his mask. He then looked up to meet everyone's gazes. Everyone got a chill up their spine.

"Its for me, and for you guys."

Hima slowly started to remove her knife.

"They probably want to restrict the League's mobility and win you useful guys over gently at the same time. I want you to flatter them from up close and conquer them."

"I never thought of them as equals."

"Twice, you said you wanted to take responsibility, right? This is one way to do it."

"I...Trust you guys."

"AWWWWW RAKI WE LOVE YOU TOO!"

"Dammit y/n I never said love."

"Well get your prescription checked Bucco, because it sounded like you did!!!!!~"

"Im to old for this shit."

"And I'm too young for it but here we fucking are."

_Time skip, a few hours_

"I didn't have a choice. I was ordered to come here. I'm Toga."

"Long time no see, birdman. I will never forgive you- I look forward to working with you, I'm Twice!"

"Yo! Nice to formally meet you all, I'm Reaper, but yall can call me Y/n." You all introduced yourselves.

"Keep it up."

"The league of villains? isn't this great! Ill kill you." A big birdman said.

"No way." Hima replyed

"Sorry about Magne. I didn't want to kill him, either." Overhaul said in his sick-sounding voice. You got an irk mark on your forhead.

"You mean HER." Twice corrected the fool.

"Please don't make that mistake again." You and Hima said at the same time with menacing auras. Overhaul shifted his head.

"Well, I understand why you'd hold a grudge, but now that we're working together, I want you to assist us in carrying out our plan."

"Bastard...you acted like you were just keeping up appearances when we first met, too!" Twice yelled. "So, what should I do?"