29 - Little talk

"Ok, you have everything?"

"HAH. You tell me."

"BICH WHAT DO U MEAN?"

You and Dabi are having a...conversation? Maybe. But anyways, the entire squad was getting ready to loot a certain desert...the Lut Desert, for the 12th gem. It's the second hardest mission on the list, so naturally you all had to be prepared. It was over a week since you escaped the hospital.

You were all armed with the maximum amount of weapons you could fit on your figure. Apparently Lucifer helped make this stronghold, so you guys know which way in and out. But the thing is, the place is also used for biogenetic experiments, so there are a lot of guards and other defensive shit.

"You all ready?" You asked the group.

"BiTcH nO." Hima whined. "You see this? It's sooooo not pretty!" She pointed to the outfit that everyone was wearing. It was camouflaged a reddish color instead of green.

"Oi just get over it." Shigaraki said, moving to the front of the group.

"Spinner, now!" Spinner yeeted one of his swords at a wall. You activated you quirk and pulled out a teleportation scythe. You swung it, hitting the knife and therefore opened the portal to the desert, and you all jumped in.

"WAKANDA FOREVER, AAAAHHHHHH"

____

___

__

_

"-And stop it with a snap!"

"Snap!"

"Hmm..looks like nobody's noticed yet..." the blonde said. "Let's see, I'll make my appearance with a joke and grab a laugh!"

"Oh- Togata-senpai!" Izuku called out. Mirio had a disappointed look on his face. Mirio crawled behind a bush and popped his but through the leaves.

"Look, a peach!" He said, trying to be funny. (LaUgH oR I WiLL cOme fOR yOuR kNEecApS) Then, a little grey-haired girl walked up in front of the bush, facing the students who were just dancing.

"Eri-chan!" The students from the work-study exclaimed. They all started walking up to her.

"What? Who's this? Your daughter, Togata-senpai?" Ojiro asked, fiddling with his tail.

"What lovely clothes!" Tsuyu said, putting a finger to her cheek.

"So cute!!!" Uraraka exploded with a cuteness over load. Mr. Aiazawa was behind the two visitors.

"Midoriya, the principal has given permission for your request. In order to keep her from panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it." Aizawl said, as Mirio removed himself from the bush to stand next to Eri.

"Eri-chan...I see, your from the work study! I'm Iida, nice to meet you!" Iida said, moving his hand in a upward motion.

"I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten ye-  The disgusting grape was cut off my Iida aggressively covering his filthy mouth. Eri moved behind Mirio.

"She's pretty shy, that's why we're taking her on a tour of the school!" Mirio exclaimed, bending down to Eri's height. Aizawl started talking about the plans for the sports festival, and Eri got kinda bored. She sneaked away from the group, without anybody noticing. Eri noticed that the door was slightly opened to the 1-A Dorm, so she walked in.

The band group was rehearsing some of their parts, while the special affects group was taking a break in the kitchen...well, most of them. A certain maple leaf was sitting on the couches, deep in thought. Eri recognized him from the work study people. She only got a glimpse of him. Eri built up the little amount of courage she had, and made her way toward him.