22 - Bird man

For the following five days, Mei has been visiting your penthouse every night from 11:00 to 2:30 every night....morning....both..? And attending school once again.

Well anyways, you where on your way to the store to buy ice cream for sundaes to celebrate Mei's achievements in her school. Apparently she helped her friends with making super-moves with their support items and shit.

When you where about 1 block away from the store, you realized...You weren't wearing a mask. Or a hood. In the city. In public. This was problematic. You quickly looked around for a disguise...and your hand sadly found a black sharpie.

'Don't do it...don't- ah fuck it.'

You willingly uncapped the marker, ignoring your inner voice, and proceeded to give yourself a mustache. You mentally facepalmed as you held up the marker...OMG ITS A FACE-FRIENDLY MARKER HALLELUJAH!

You then proceeded to the store and bought your ice cream. Once you where out of the store, you teleported home and put the ice cream in the freezer. As you stuffed the 5th ice cream in, you got a call from Shigaraki.

"Hey Raki-Raki! Wassup?"

"1. Don't call me that. 2. Twice is bringing our new business partner."

"Okayyyyyy cool. I'll be there by eight."

"It's 8:54, dumass."

"I'll be there by nine- *CrAsH*....o shit."

"The fuck?"

"MY ICECREAM NOOOOO!!!!!"

"Do I want to know?"

"My ice cream yeeted itself out of the freezer..."

"Just fucking put them in your mini fridges."

"SugOi Raki you're smart!"

"Don't be fucking late."

"K don't worry I won't~ I just have to clean my mustache first~"

"...Just get over here"

"Kk! Bye Raki~"

"I fucking told you not to call me Ra-

You ended the call and picked up your ice cream, bringing them to the various mini fridges around the penthouse. You made your way to the sink and scrubbed the black marker off your face.

A few minutes passed and you were bored as hell so you decided to go bug Shigaraki. You appeared next to him in a split second, and he almost fell off of the shipping crate he was sitting on.

"Heyo! I was bored so I'm here early!"

"Your late by 2 minutes."

"W o w." You looked around the room to see the league already there, all sitting down. You took a seat next to compress on a ledge.

"How the hail are y'all here so damn fast????????"

"Young y/n, you have lots to learn." Hima answered, adding a snicker at the end.

"..."

"Kurogiri came and picked us up-

"WOW COMPRESS, REAL SMOOTH."

You all bickered for a bit, until the door to the shed was opened by twice and a bird man followed behind him.

"You brought us a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?" Shigaraki looked up a Bird man and Twice.

"Big fish? That's ironic, League of Villains."  The guy said in a very grim voice. He sounded sick.

"What? Is that guy someone famous?" Magne asked, and some of the League snickered.