18 - Shriveled

In my oppinion, I think you guys should know the truth about your past.

Yes, Yes. The REAL truth.

Lets go back in time again, shall we?

____

___

__

_

_

__

___

____

Y/n Kirishima.

That is your name. But only a few people that. Everyone else calls you by your very villainous name.

Reaper.

But you are just highly misunderstood.

You just want something back, that was stolen from you a long time ago.

--

-

--

At age 5 you got your quirk. Well, the first part of it. Your older brother, Ejiro got his quirk on the exact same day you got yours, but two years earlier. You and Ejiro where having a fight over the T.V remote, when suddenly his quirk activated, scraping your cheek. He stared to freak out, and ran to go get your mother.

But then you saw smoke emitting from the small cut, and by the time Ejiro nad your mother got there, the wound was healed. You quickly became a daredevil after that, jumping around all the time. Once you blew up yo mama's she shed.

Buuut you got grounded after that, because Ejiro always told on you. And when you purposely jumped off a cliff for the fun of it, also when you 'accidentally' blew up your brother's closet.

"This is the last time I will warn you y/n." Your mother sternly said to you.

'Well mom, is was fucking worth it.' You thought, holding back your laughter. For some reason you always giggled your face off when you where yelled at. Your uncle Akimi chuckled along with you. Ejiro scolded you afterwards.

Your mother called you the devil's little helper whenever you caused a ruckus. Your father said that you would probably start a world war someday. Everyone at the house made funny jokes. Sometimes it be like that.

Ejiro on the other hand, never cracked a joke. He always fantised of you two becoming the greatest heroes of all time, so he couldn't see you as a devil. You both played super hero, although you thought it was best you played the healing sidekick, Ejiro played Red Riot, with your uncle the villain. It was more fun having more people play heroes.

"No, Heal Meh Dude, don't do it!" Your uncle shouted at you, using your self proclaimed nickaname.

"Hehhehe, you should have became a hero!" You said, readying your ultimate move. The T pose.

"OH NOOoOOOo!" He screeched

"No Heal meh, you would destroy the city if you pulled off that move. You would have to be crazy!" Ejiro said, Tugging on your arm.

"Well that's my secret, Im always crazy!"  You say, T posing.

You and Ejiro always played heroes before bedtime. and 3 out of 5 nights you would both sleep together on the couch, right after watching a movie of course.

--

1 month after your first part of your quirk was discovered, the next part came.

It was dinner time, and your least favorite dish was being searved; d/n. {dinner name}

"I don't want this shi- I mean stuff!" You whined while pushing the plate away.

"*gasp*  y/n no swearing!" Ejiro said, flicking your forehead.

"Its good for you, now eat it." Your mother demanded.

"iTs gOoD fOr YoU." You mimicked, "how am I supposed to eat this?!?!?!" You say, fisting the table. But then Ejiro flew up to the ceiling, and was stuck there 27 minutes. You where grounded, then taken to the doctors office.

After your appointment, you went to Ejiro and bragged about you being so awesome with basically 2 quirks. But your mother ruined the fun and told him that you only had one but with 4 parts.

~~

~

~~

After the house was destroyed, and after you left, Ejiro woke up.

Ejiro sat up in his bed, and gave out a yawn. He rubbed his tired eyes,but then spotted something off through his black bangs. Your bed was made, and there was a  neatly folded paper on top of the covers.

He hopped out of his bed, and walked his way over to yours. He picked up the note, and his eyes went wide.

===================

Dear Brother,

I wish to inform you that you won't be seeing me anymore. I am leaving here to accomplish somthing, which you dont need to know about quite yet.

I will meet you later in life, when my dream is completed. I will find you and we will reunite, as brother and sister, against the world like always. When we do reunite, we will have one of the happiest days of our lives. But only for that one day. I'm sorry I can't do better then that, but I promise to make sure that you are happy from that day on.

I love you so much, and we will meet again.

Love, Y/n

===================

Ejiro teared up and accept reality in that moment. He dashed to the dresser and opened it, finding most of your clothing gone. He looked to the caot hanger, and saw your shrek back pack and shoes where also gone.

Tears streamed down his face, hitting the letter clutched in his hands. He ran outside the room, and told the nurse that you dissepeared, leaving out the letter. He was sent to a foster home to find a new family right after.

---

--

-

--

---

A few days later he was taken in by a nice couple in their mid-30's. They both worked in the medical field. He liked them, and instantly clicked with his new parents, but had never once called them mom or dad. He refused to, and he just wanted to go back in time. Ejiro just wanted his old life back.

Ejiro never lost the letter you gave him. He kept it in a box with old photos he got back from the fire from the police. He constantly thought about you, wondering if you reached your dream, or where even alive anymore.

He couldn't help worrying, after all you left to accomplish your dreams at 5 years old. The world was twisted and cruel, there's no telling what could happen.

A part of his heart was left shriveled up that day.