Chapter 4

I woke up as sunlight flooded my room.I opened my eyes to see Lisa opening the windows. I smiled at her.

"Good Morning." I greeted her."Good Morning,did you sleep well Your Highness?" She asked me.

"Yes,quite well thank you."

"Lisa,Please keep my breakfast ready I will come downstairs in about an hour."
"Of course Your Highness." She gave me a curtsey and went out of the room.

First day of highschool,not just any highschool ,in fact the first school I have ever attended.

I have always been tutored at the palace.Everybody will think that homeschooling is fun. But I will say that it most definitely isn't!!!

Most of us royal kids are tutored at our palaces,in fact I wouldn't be surprised if I am the first royal to attend highschool.

Yeah we have the world's best tutors and all,but having friends,hanging out with them,going to parties,having sleepovers, these all aren't the part of the whole royalty package.

The only humans my age that I know are either my brother,the young palace guards and maids or the princes and princesses of other countries.

I sighed thinking about all these and finally got out of bed.

I took a quick shower,brushed my teeth and changed into the outfit that was laid out for me.Black jeans, baby blue top and a pair of black high-heeled strappy sandals.

To be honest,it felt a little strange to wear jeans,because I have worn dresses my whole life.This is my first time wearing jeans.

I applied a little bit of makeup.Just some mascara,foundation and lipstick.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

My breakfast was at the table.Chocolate chip pancakes with melted chocolate on top and a glass of cold coffee.I thanked Lisa and Ruby then began eating.I finished it within fifteen minutes and headed out for school.

I decided to take my Lamborghini. I reversed it out of the garage and drove out through the open gate with my bodyguards following close behind.

After about ten minutes I reached my destination,Townsend Harris Highschool,New York.I drove in to the parking lot as students gaped at me.

Oops,shouldn't have taken the Lamborghini but hey, all my cars are flashy,so all the same.

After parking my car I went directly to the principal's office following the directions on the school walls.

I reached her office and knocked softly on the door.

"Come in ." A firm voice came from the other side.I opened the door and stepped in.

"Your Highness." She quickly got up and gave me a curtsey.

"No ,no there is no need for that Mrs.Fernsby." I said feeling awkward.

"Please have a seat" she gestured to the chair in front of her.She sat down after I did.

"So Your Highness ,I am guessing you are joining today?" She started the conversation.

"Please call me Anabelle and yes I am joining today.

We completed all the formalities and she told me I was free to go.

I thanked her and stepped out of the office.