Chapter - 25

Hey guys, so I know that I've been MIA for over a month and I'm really sorry about it.

It's just that my online classes are hectic and I have ongoing exams,so yeah.....

I know that Author's notes are boring and I don't want to talk your ear off,so here's the chapter, enjoy.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few days since Kayton and I arrived in England. Right now all of us,Tony,his parents,siblings and me were sitting in the dining room having lunch.

Just as we finished eating,a butler came into the room and bowed.

"They have arrived Your Majesties." He said and I looked at Everly confused.She just shrugged

Everyone except me seemed to know what he was talking about.

"Who arrived?" I asked Kayton and he just smiled at me as everyone stood up to go greet whoever has arrived.

"You'll see." He said and offered me his arm. I took his arm.

"They are already in the parlor Your Majesty." The same butler said once again.

Uncle David nodded and all of us made our way to the parlor.

The guards standing outside the doors bowed and opened the doors.

I gasped when I stepped into the room. My parents and Adrian were standing there smiling at me.

The next thing I know I was running towards them and into Adrian's outstretched arms.

I threw my arms around his neck and he picked me up off the floor.

We stayed like that for a few moments and that was when I realized that I missed them so much and just didn't realize it.

"Is he the only one getting a welcome like that?" I heard a voice say from behind Addy and I looked up to see my father smiling at me.

I chuckled and Adrian slowly let me down.

I hugged my dad and he stroked my hair,pressing a kiss to my head.

"How's my princess doing?" He asked me and I smiled at him.

"I'm doing great dad." I said.

"I'm here too you know." My mom said and I extracted myself from my dad's arms and hugged her next.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys were coming?" I asked them.

"It was your husband's plan." My mom said and gestured towards Kayton.

I turned to him.

"I thought it would be a nice idea to give you a surprise." He said and I gave him a smile. He smiled back.

"Now you kids can go do whatever you want. I am sure Adrian and Annabelle has a lot of catching up to do. Kaytonstay here please. " Uncle David said and we all nodded.

I pulled at Adrian's hand and pulled him out the room.

"I will see you later." I said letting go of Addy's hand and kissing Kayton when we went out of the room. Thankfully none of our parents were watching.

He nodded and kissed me back.

I then turned to see my own brother and saw him gaping at me.

"You have a LOT of explaining to do young lady." He said and I sighed knowing he was right.

I led him to the garden and we sat down on one of the benches.

"So what was that back there?" He asked and I looked at him seriously.

"Addy,that is what people call a kiss. It happens when two people's lips touch together-" I was saying but he cut me off.

"I know what a kiss is Anna,what I meant is what is going on between you two." He said and I took a deep breath starting to tell him all about it.

I told him about the honeymoon,us growing closer, the incident of me falling down the stairs and finally about us realizing that we love each other.

"Wow,that's........" Adrian was speechless.

I shook my head and changed the subject.

"What's going on back in Scotland?" I asked him.

"Nothing out of ordinary." He said but I knew my twin and the way he spoke told me that there was definitely something wrong.

I looked at him concerned.

"Addy, you're hiding something, tell me what it is." I said.

"It's nothing Anna,  atleast not something you need to worry over." He said trying to reassure me but I wasn't having any of it.

"Addy tell me what it is,you know that I won't stop asking." I said and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Some members of the royal court , like some dukes and lords are causing some problems." He said and ran his hand down his face.

"What do you mean they are causing problems and besides, why would they do that?" I asked him confused.

"It's complicated, let's just say that they are not happy about some of our recent decisions." He said.

"Alright, I get that but what are these decisions you are talking about andwhy are they unhappy about it?" I pressed.

"It's....it's about you." He whispered slowly.

♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎●♥︎

Author's Note: Hello again and sorry about the cliffhanger, but what is a story without some cliffhangers😉.

Anyway,I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. And don't forget to vote,comment and share.

See you on next Tuesday.

Love ya,
TeenageBuddy2728