Chapter 11

So that is what I did.I explained everything to him.

Addy was silent the whole time while pacing back and forth.

Once I finished telling him,I looked at him expectantly. He turned towards me and it was clear that he too wasn't excited about this whole arrangement.

"I can talk to mom and dad" he said starting to leave the room.

"No Addy ,you can't.Didn't you hear me say that both our families will lose their thrones and will be exiled from our countries?" I stopped him.

"But your happiness is more important than us losing our thrones." He argued.

I just sighed and shook my head.

"This isn't just about that ,besides it could have been a lot worse.Think about it, it could have been a prince from another part of the world that I haven't even heard of.Honestly ,I am sort of relieved that I am not marrying some pompous jerk who wears a crown on his head." I reasoned .

"Well I guess you are right." He said sighing and wrapped me in a hug.

"I know all of this is too much for you .But know that I will always be there for you no matter what." He said kissing the top of my head.

I nodded.

"Anyways, looks like I am going to have to do the hurt-my-sister-and-you-die talk a lot sooner than I expected." He said letting go of me and flexing his body as if he is about to beat someone up.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Please,you aren't going to do anything to Kayton, he is your best friend for God's sake!" I scoffed.

"Well best friend or not ,you are my little sister and twin for that matter." He said.

"I am just five minutes younger than you." I said crossly.

"Which is why you are my little sister." He said emphasizing the word 'little'.

"Can you please stop using the word little?" I asked him.

"Well then what word will you like me to use?kid sister?baby sister?" He asked me smirking.

"Ugh,You are so annoying." I said frustrated.

"But you still love me,anyway,I am gonna go meet Kayton ,but not as his best friend ,but as the big brother of his fiancée." He said and was out of the room before I could say anything.

I just smiled to myself. He was annoying at times but he is also the best brother you could ask for.

I decided to go find Everly before she found me ,dragged me to her room and then forced the details out of me.

I know that this won't be pleasant because you won't be able to feel your ears for quite some time because of her shouting and squealing.

I shook my head and went out of the room trying to find her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,
So how did you like this chapter. I just hope that I have progressed from my awful writing skills.Anyway, I really love this chapter because this was a brother-sister interaction.Comment on how many of you have annoying yet sweet older brothers, because I definitely have one.Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

Love you all,
TeenageBuddy2728