Chapter-23

Two months later,

It's been a few months since Kayton and I had finally accepted ourselves as a couple.

Our honeymoon will be over in just a month and we will go back to our lives as royals and then go to New York for attending high school.

I was still nervous about that. Even more than when I went there for the first time.

I was in the kitchen,when I heard my phone ringing upstairs. The house we were currently living in was in Paris and it was by far my favorite place other than the waterfall at the forest cabin we lived in.And Kayton was upstairs.

I rushed upstairs, something I don't do at all. Because there were certain rules you had to follow when you were a royal.

I guess I was just being a normal girl right now.

But it was a bad idea,because as soon I was at the top stair,I lost my footing and tumbled down the stairs.

I hit my head,when I reached the end of the staircase and I clutched my head as I felt dizzy and groaned in pain.

I heard somebody coming down the stairs, before I saw Tony kneel down next to me,worry written all over his face.

He quickly picked me up and carried me over to the couch,bridal style.

He gently set me down on it and sat down next to me.

My vision cleared and I looked at him.
He had a frown on his face.

"I slipped and fell down the stairs. "I explained.

"Why weren't you careful?! Something could have happened to you!" He exclaimed.

"Kayton, I am fine. Don't worry. "I said trying to calm him.

"Of course I worry!!! I love you!" He burst out.

We both froze as I processed what he just said.

Kayton said he loves me!I love him too-
Wait what?!

Oh my God! I love him! I didn't realize that until now.

Tony stood up abruptly,preparing to leave,but I grabbed his hand before he could.

"I love you too"I told him seriously.

Tony stilled and looked down at me with a stunned expression.

"What did you just say?" He asked me,still dazed.

I let out a giggle.

"I said I love you too" I said and  pulled  at his hand making him sit down with me.

"Say that again" He said looking at me.

I cupped his face with my hands and looked him in the eye, a serious expression on my face.

"I love you Kayton Wesley. " I said and pressed my lips to his.

He kissed me back,grabbing me by my waist and pulled me to him.

"I love you too Anabelle Wesley." He said with a smile on his face.

I laughed.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I just realized we both have the same last name. "I said and his smile got wider.

"Of course we do,you're my wife. "He said and pulled me into his lap.

I smiled at that.

I kissed him again and the kiss turned fierce,and soon I whispered 'bedroom '.

"Are you sure?" He asked me with a doubtful expression on his face.

I nodded and he stood up,picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He kissed me and somehow we managed to make it upstairs, to our bedroom.

That day we consummated our marriage and I lost my virginity and I am pretty sure Kayton did too.

Today was a very important day in our lives.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎●♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Author's note:They finally said it!
Yay!!!!!
I have been waiting for this moment, since I started writing this book.

So I hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love ya,
TeenageBuddy2728