Chapter-18

When I woke up I was in a bedroom. And on closer inspection, I understood that I was on a private jet.

I used the bathroom and made sure that I looked presentable before going out of the room.

I noticed Kayton sitting on one of the  seats reading a book.I took the seat opposite to him.

Kayton looked up and saw me.He smiled.

"Oh,you are awake,how did you sleep?" He asked me.

I returned the smile.

"I slept fine.But how did I get here?" I asked gesturing to the plane.

Kayton looked a bit sheepish when I asked him that.

"Well,you were sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to disturb you,so I carried you here.I hope you don't mind." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"It's alright,besides, I really needed that sleep,so thank you" I said.

"You're welcome" he replied before going back to his book.

I too decided to read something and we spent the rest of the flight like that.

After a while, the pilot announced that we were about to land and to buckle up.

We did so and soon enough the jet was landing on our private airport.

A car brought us to our family's beach house on a private stretch of sand.

By the time the both of us unpacked and settled in it was already bed time.

There wasn't anybody in the house besides us.The bodyguards were positioned at the perimeter of the property.

We can call them in case of emergency and if we need their help for something.

And the thing was , there was just one bedroom in the house.Just one.

I knew it was our parents' plan to make us grow closer.

We decided that since the bed was big,Kayton will take the right side and I will take the left side.

There was a pillow barrier between us and soon we got into bed and fell asleep really fast.

•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•

Author's note:So I know that this was sort of a lame chapter.But I am making this story go faster so that the main part can come soon.So see you on next Tuesday.
Love you,
TeenageBuddy2728