Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up early.My maids had already packed my stuff.

We drove to the airport and I boarded our private jet.I slept for most of the journey.

It was already noon when we landed at the airport. A chauffeur picked me up and we drove to the palace.

My whole family and the royal family of England ,Uncle David,Aunt Kathryn,Kayton who is the crown prince and Adrian's best friend ,Everly,my best friend , Charlotte who is five years old and is like a little sister to me and Oliver who is the youngest out of the four and is just one year old were waiting at the palace doors to welcome me.

I greeted everyone with a hug.

"I missed you Anna" Adrian said as he crushed me into a bear hug.

"Aw I missed you too Addy" I said as I too hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Anna freshen up and meet us at the main parlor in half an hour" my mother said as she hugged me.

"Okay"

I then went straight to my room to freshen up knowing that my mother wanted to talk about something serious.

I decided to wear a simple light pink dress with floral patterns on the top part as well as the sleeves and a pair of nude heels. I decided to leave my hair in its natural waves.

I decided to wear some mascara and light pink lipstick for makeup

I decided to wear some mascara and light pink lipstick for makeup. Then quickly went downstairs.

As I reached the main parlor I saw that only my parents ,Uncle David,Aunt Kathryn and Kayton were there.

If we were here for some political issues it should have been Adrian here instead of me,so I guess it was something else.

"Anabelle please have a seat." My dad gestured to the empty seat near Kayton.He called me Anabelle and not Anna so it must be something serious.

I took the seat.

"So why are we here?" I asked

My parents sighed.

What they said next turned my entire world upside down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:- Hello readers, I am getting better aren't I ???
I know the pictures I am adding are screenshots but you can see the pictures right.So I hope you forgive me.
And what do you think will happen next,keep on reading to find out.
Yours,
TeenageBuddy2728