Chapter-24

Our honeymoon was finally over and we were going back home,it seems weird considering that the palace in England wasn't where I grew up ,but I guess it is my home now.

Kayton and I are better than ever,after......you know.....

We just landed at the airport and me and Kayton entered the awaiting limousine, to take us to the palace.

His whole family,(well I guess it was mine too now),was there to welcome us.

Tony helped me out of the limo and we walked towards them,holding hands,our fingers intertwined.

Everly squealed slightly when she saw us holding hands and a huge smile appeared on her face.

Aunt Kathryn and Uncle David had knowing smiles on their faces.

Charlotte broke  into a huge grin when she saw us and ran towards us,but slowed down to a walk when Aunt Kathryn scolded her.

She gave Kayton a small hug before attacking me,she held up her hands and  I smiled at her,picking her up. Kayton pouted when he saw that and I  smiled before giving him a small kiss.That brought a  breathtaking smile on his face.

His family looked incredibly happy at our interaction and I blushed a bit for forgetting that they were here.

We all chatted while walking inside and when I asked about Oliver, Evy told me that he was sleeping.

Charlotte got down from my arms and went to her room to play.

Aunt and Uncle had some duties and before me and Tony could go to his room,or should I say our room,Everly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to her room.

"You guys said it didn't you?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes,we said 'I love you's' if that's what you are asking." I said and she squealed

"Did you do it?" She whispered with a questioning look and I blushed slightly.

"Oh my god! You did it!!!" She squealed once again causing me to wince.

I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Keep your voice down." I hissed.

She rolled her eyes.

"Nobody's  going to hear anything,the walls are soundproof, just like at the Scotland palace." She said.

We talked for some time and I excused myself to go to our room and then paused not knowing where it was.

Evy had a knowing look on her face.

"Go straight down the corridor,take a right at the end of it.The room is the one behind the double doors. It wouldn't be hard to find ,it is the only room there." She said.

I thanked her and followed her directions, reaching the room.

I was about to knock,but decided against it since this was my room too and opened the door.

Kayton was laying on the bed, he looked freshly showered and looked up when he saw me.

"Hey." Kayton smiled."What did she want?" He asked me.

"She wanted to know how things were between us, and then we talked about the trip." I told him.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked looking around the room.

It was a really nice room.Really big,with a king-size bed,a couch,table and glass doors that opened to a Balcony with a splendid view of the gardens.

"Your clothes are in the closet,as are all your other things." Tony said gesturing to a set of doors.

I opened it to see a walk-in closet,it was huge! Bigger than mine back in Scotland and believe me my closet was humungous so you can imagine what this looks like.

I took some clothes and had a relaxing bath. The bathroom was even better. It had big tub,a shower that could fit ten people, a vanity table,a bench with fresh towels,and a wash basin along with a big mirror.

Everything was sleek and shiny,which wasn't surprising considering that this was the same in Scotland.

I put on the clothes,dried my hair and walked out. Kayton was in the same position, laying down except this time he was sleeping.His chest rose and fall rhythmically and his face was relaxed.

I smiled at the sight and joined  him on the bed. As soon as I got in,he turned around in his sleep and put his arm around me.

I snuggled closer to him and placed my head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep because we were really tired from the flight.

☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆

Author's note: Hey guys, I  hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

Love,
TeenageBuddy2728