Chapter 6

Two weeks later.......

It's been two weeks since my first day of school.The students are used to me now and doesn't gape when they see me arrive in one of my cars.

Margaret and Jacqueline have become my best friends . Evangeline is still my enemy and spreads rumors about me.

I revealed my true identity to Maggie and Jacque yesterday.

To say that they were shocked would be an understatement.

Maggie looked like she was going to have a heart attack while Jacque looked like she was going to collapse any moment.

But after showing them my pictures and removing the hair extensions,they finally believed me.

Right now I am in my room scrolling through the phone.

Suddenly my phone rang and I saw that it was my mom.

"Hey mom"
"Hey sweetheart"
"Mom,why do you sound so stressed ?Is everything alright?"
"Yes everything is alright. I called you to say that you will be coming home early tomorrow."
"WHAT!!!WHY???"
"I will tell you everything once you come here and don't worry about school ,because I have discussed it with your principal."
"Okay"

Click.And just like that she was gone.

Although she told me everything was alright , I was still uneasy because she sounded so stressed,worried,panicked even.

I sighed and flopped down on the bed.I decided to call Addy ,in case he knows something.

I dialled his number and waited,on the third ring he picked up.

"Hey Anna ,what is it?"

"Hey Addy,mom just called and told me I needed to come home tomorrow and she sounded stressed ,I just want to know if everything is alright."

"Everything is fine,there is no need to worry .Oh and our jet will be at the airport to pick you up tomorrow morning at six."

"Okay,but do you know why I am coming home?"

"I don't know why but Uncle David and his whole family is here.They arrived today."

"Uncle David and his family? As in the Royal family of England?"

"Yes who else"

"Just checking"

"Get some sleep you need to wake up early tomorrow."

"Alright,Goodnight Addy ,see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Anna"

And then I cut the call.

I decided to text Maggie and Jacque to let them know I am leaving tomorrow.

Hey guys
Hey
I am leaving tomorrow.
Leaving??
Yes,my mom told me I need to come back.
You are not leaving permanently right?
No
Okay,call us when you reach Scotland.
Will do,Good Night
Good Night.

I then switched off the phone and placed it at the side table.

I brushed my teeth got into bed.

I slowly drifted of to sleep thinking about why I had to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~