Chapter-22

In front me was the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen.It wasn't that big or anything.But I think that was what made it so beautiful, along with the trees surrounding it.There were some flowers floating in the water,which I assumed fell from from the nearby trees.

I was still looking at it in awe and turned my head to look at Tony,who was smiling at me.

''I take it that you like it.'' He said and I nodded my head furiously.

''I absolutely love it!''.I replied.

We set the things down before taking a seat on the ground.We talked for a bit and he decided to take a swim.I joined him.

I took of my clothes leaving me in my bikini and Kayton took of his shirt and shorts which he was wearing over his swimming trunks.

We padded into water till it was upto our chests and then suddenly a huge wave drenched me, leaving me gasping for air.

I looked up and saw a smirking Kayton.

''Oh,you are so gonna get it.'' I told him and that was the beginning of a splash war.

The both of us were out of breaths and I swam away from Kayton just as he was about to splash me again.But I didn't get very far before an arm came around my waist,holding me in place.I giggled turning around in his arms,only to realise that we were chest to chest,my breasts pressed against his chest.

I unconsciously licked my lips and his gaze fell on them,his eyes darkening.

I don't know who leaned in first,but the next moment we were kissing each other.Our lips moved in sync and my hands tangled themselves in his hair while his tightened on my waist pulling me even closer.

We both only pulled apart when our lungs screamed for oxygen.

We panted and my hand went to my swollen lips. Kayton's lips were swollen too and we both stared at each other before simultaneously breaking into smiles.

''Wow,my second kiss''I said and Tony's face darkened.

''Who was your first?'' he asked me sourly and I suppressed a smile at his jealousy.

''You obviously,at our wedding'' I said in a duh tone.

Realization dawned on him and a smile appeared on his face.

''Well,since I took your first and second kiss,I hope you don't mind me taking your third too''. He said and pulled me towards him kissing me once again.

''I wouldn't '' I said after we pulled back.

We both got out of the water and dried ourselves before eating the food we brought.

We rested for a while,simply talking and finally decided to go back to the cabin.

We went through our normal evening routine before getting into bed.But this time,he voluntarily pulled me into his arms and I snuggled closer to his chest and that was how we slept that day.

This was undoubtedly,one of the best days ever..........

****************************************************************************Author's Note: Hey guys,once again I am sorry I didn't update last week,but I hope this one makes up for it.Our Anna and Tony finally kissed!Yay!!!!! So, see you guys in the next chapter.......
Love ya,
TeenageBuddy2728