Chapter 38

*Authors note*
I'm so sorry for not uploading more regularly but I've got a lot going on in school at the moment and my mental health has kind of taken a tole due to that combined with some things going on at home. I'm getting help now and I'm grateful enough to have amazing friends that are always there for me and help me have the courage to speak out and get help. I just hope that everyone in similar situations can find the courage to take the leap to get the help they need if they are in similar situations and I'm always free to message and talk to if you need to just vent to someone, if you'd like some advice or just a friendly chat.
This is only a short chapter but I am going to try and get back to my normal uploading schedule but it may take some time to get back into the swing of things. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy.
*End of authors note*

There was a couple of seconds of silence before all hell broke loose and there was shouting and hugs being passed between all the boys while I sat there in shock and Hel sat next to me with a knowing smile on her face. My head just went into overload with questions and started spinning. It was at that point when my mind decided to blank out and I went off into my own little world.

I don't know how long I was like that but the only reason I came out of it was because Logan was leaning down in front of me trying to get my attention. Once he realised that I was back with them he brushed some of my hair out of my face and smiled brightly at me. "There's my kitten." That just made my let out a breathy laugh. I was still kind of confused and still coming back to the real world. I made a mental note to ask the professor why I kept doing that as it's been happening since before I came here and even before I was kidnapped.

Everyone was awake at this point and apparently Jormungander had told all of them about my midnight trip to save them which Steve, Bucky, Tony and Stephen didn't look to happy about but Loki looked relieved and almost proud. He then came over and pulled me out of my seat and into his arms. He was whispering thank you into my hair and other sweet things that made butterflies flutter in my stomach. It then seemed to click in his head that something was wrong or happening. Turning to the other 4 I'd just helped he spoke in a inquisitorial tone. "Wait, why are you guys here? Not that I'm not happy to see you, of course I'm happy to see my children but you wouldn't come here for no reason."

It was when he said that that it seemed to click in my mind that that was why they were shocked when I mentioned Thor but now I had new questions like what Loki did to the mutants to make them hate him and want revenge but I didn't have time to think about that as Hel spoke up and answered Loki. "The Allmother wants you all to come up to Asgard for the annual ball in honour of the Allfather being crowned king and New Asgard being born. You are all expected to attend, you included Abbie, due to the requests from our grandmother."
Everyone sat in a state of shock other than Loki and Thor who tried to put on their royal court composures so I spoke up. "When is it?"
Hel smiled at me before answering. "Two weeks time but they want all of you to go up to Asgard now so you can all settle in and get your outfits ready."
I just nodded to her before turning to my soulmates. "Well I'll have to tell the professor about me going and I'll let him know about you guys as well."
Stephen interrupted me though. "We have lessons to teach though. We can't just leave."
I giggled. "You guys are meant to be leaving back to the tower at the end of the week or did you forget that." They all just turned to me shocked before it sunk in that they'd already finished their month and a half of teaching. I giggled before talking again. "I'm sure the professor won't mind you guys leaving a week early but I will need to get all my work for the next few weeks which will mainly just be my art and psychology as I can catch up on law at any point and I'm already ahead in music. I'll leave you guys to all catch up, I'm going to watch the sunrise but your all welcome to join me."

I walked off in the opposite direction to the lake and school and climbed the small hill that was close by so I could see the sun start to peak over the tips of the trees. I quickly left a telepathic note for the professor and he replied almost instantly saying that it was okay and he'd have all my work for the next three weeks sent up to my room. I sent a quick thank you before being completely absorbed into the sunrise once again. I've always enjoyed sunrises and sunsets as they symbolise the start and end of every day and give me a sense of encouragement to keep pushing through everyday.

I had thoughts going through my head questioning everything that's happened in the past hour or two. I hadn't realised how long I'd been out running before I'd stumbled across Loki's children but judging by the rising sun, it must have been quite a few hours. I don't know what to do in this situation though. What if his kids don't like me? What if the king and queen don't like me? What's Asgard like? Where is Loki's kids mother? What's she like? What did Loki do to the mutants? And most of all, what would have happened if I didn't stumble across Loki's children?