i. trippin for nothing

KELSIE.

my mood was blown almost immediately when i recieved a call that roddy and allie wanted to hang out today

my mood was blown almost immediately when i recieved a call that roddy and allie wanted to hang out today. i mean we were all bestfriends, but them two sorta kinda wanna experience a relationship with each other. it kills the vibe every time they're together. which lead us to what happens next.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN RODRICK!" allie screamed. "IT DON'T MEAN SHIT, I WAS JUST RAPPING" he yelled back. this was one of the main reasons i didn't like the fact that those two liked each other. the friend group was much less complicated. "YES THE FUCK IT DOES, EVERYBODY AND THEY MAMA THINK YOU AND KELSIE FUCKED OR SOME SHIT" she screamed. i rose my eyebroes. the fuck.

"her bestfriend ending up giving me sex, in the tahoe when i jumped off the jet, yeah yeah yeahh" the audio played through her phone. "so what's that mean nigga!" she said raising her voice, sticking her hand in his face. "aye aye just chill" he said moving back. then she just stopped and sat on the couch crying. "yall so trife bruh" she said. "alli-" i tried saying but roddy cut me off. "nah let her think what she want, it aint nothing so don't stress over it" he said.

"yall want me to leave so yall can work this out 'cause i came here to bowl and yall tripping for nothing" i said. "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?, HUH?, yall fucked and you wanna see me break down" she accused. "BITCH I LOVE YOU, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FUCK A DUDE I THINK UGLY AS HELL, BUT SHIT I MIGHT AS WELL, THEN YOU CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO BE UPSET ABOUT!" i yelled back. she cried harder and i honestly couldn't care at this point. i grabbed my stuff and headed toward the exit of the entertainment center.

"KELS, kels hold up i ain't staying here with her wanna be sensitive ass" roddy said running after me. we both walked to the car and got in but he insisted on driving so that's what was going to happen. "why you call me ugly?" he asked. " 'cause you are" i responded with a laugh. "don't play me like dat" he said. "i was kidding stop being sensitive" i said while i shrugged. "far from sensitive, you know this" he said. "nah the only thing i know is that you still have yet to pull out this parking lot" i said.

"shut up"

--------
i hope yall enjoyed.
if not sorry.
love yall
bye