NAI'NNA

i sat on the couch watching hunterxhunter while roddy was somewhere handling 'something'

i sat on the couch watching hunterxhunter while roddy was somewhere handling 'something'. "ion get how you watch this shit and not know what they saying" bree said. i side eyed her and watched as winter threw a pillow at her, "shut up this shit getting good" she said to her. i watched as bree threw herself back dramatically and rolled my eyes. "nai'nna you keep looking at me, you got a problem?" bree asked. "yeah" i said. " what i do to you?" she asked offended.

"you shot me in attempt to kill me, you make slick comments everyday, you talk during my shows, i could continue but my mouth will get dry" i said. "you still mad about getting shot?" she asked dumbly. i just sighed and turned the tv off. wish i was back at home everyone left me alone. "i was watching that" winter said throwing a pillow at me. i shrugged my shoulders and went upstairs. before  i went into my room the front door opened and the house got loud.

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME IF THE GIRL SAID SHE WANTED TO FUCK YOU WOULDN'T DO IT?!" i heard donbo yell. "SHE COULD HAVE STDS YOU NASTY BITCH" relly yelled right back. i sighed and went into my room. "aye where nia'nna at?" roddy asked loudly. i guess he still by the door. "she upstairs cause she upset with bree" winter said back to him. "BREE WHAT YOU DO?" roddy yelled. "i didn't even do nothing, i can't help that SHE'S SENSITIVE" she responded. i guess she wanted me to hear that.

"i told yall keep her happy so she don't try to run away again" i heard roddy say a little closer to my door, so i sat on my bed and played with my nails. my door opened, "hey bae you good?" i heard him say as he closed the door behind him. "i want to go home" i said. "that can't happen though" he said. i felt myself get heated, "and why the hell not?" i quickly responded. "'cause you're mine" he snapped. "no the fuck i'm not" i snapped back.

he closed his eyes as the fist he made shook. "all i've done for you, you ungrateful BITCH" he said and slapped me. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" i asked, holding my face. "you'd be dead if it weren't for me" he said. "i would be dead BECAUSE of you" i said. "just shut the fuck up, because you talking out your neck right now" he said. "i just want to go home, i saw what i saw and i wasn't even going to say shit, YOU MADE ME KILL A MAN, THEN YOU TRIED TO KILL ME, NOW I CAN'T EVEN LEAVE, I HATE IT HERE, I HATE YOU!" i ranted.

"you done?" he asked. i looked at him in disbelief. "when i leave, i'm telling everything, what i did, what you did, what they did, all of it" i spoke coldly. "who the fuck would believe your ass?" he said. "i run the law around this bitch, you can't do shit to me" he added. i just sat there. "leave me alone, please" i spoke softly. "you'll be okay" he said. he left the room laughing. i laid my head on the bed and cried. without knowing it, i fell asleep. i woke up in a car.

i looked around and seen winter driving. "where are we going?" i asked worriedly. "chill, roddy and the others went to the strip club, im taking you home" she said. "why are doing this?" i asked. "i know you not snitching, and i don't agree with that nigga kidnapping people" she said. "thank you" i said smiling. "just go to school and don't stay out late, by yourself or nothing like that" she said.

we pulled up to my house and i immediately got out. i ran up to the door knocking on it and waited for the door to open. when it did, i almost cried. "hey bae" roddy said with a smirk. i looked passed him into the house and seen my mom sitting there with my dad laughing with each other. i walked passed him. "nai'nna we were just talking about you baby" they said. "i can't believe you didn't call and tell us the news either" my mom said. "news?" i asked.

"baby we already know this young man told us" they said. "when will the wedding happen?" they asked. "i don't even have a ring guys use your eyes he's lying" i said showing them my hand. "baby that is one fine diamond" my mom said. i looked at my hand, when did that get there? i looked back at roddy and he had a smug look on his face. "mom, dad, when have yall known me to not introduce you to the guys i date, since when do i not communicate with yall for a long period of time?" i said. "well-" my dad was cut off by two loud bangs.

i looked at their bodies in horror. my knees gave out and i fell down and cried. "it didn't even have to go this far bae and i got your little friend too" he said picking me up. "you just need to understand that you belong to me now" he added.

---------------
i hope you enjoyed.
excuse any and all mistakes.
i love yall.
stay safe please.
bye.