xviii. always mine

OMNISCIENT. ORINA

TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE
ignore spelling errors

TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDEignore spelling errors

to my first and last love,

she sat at her semi small vanity, with her mind clouded with thoughts. her grades finally got to her and the dysfunctional relationship she was in had aswell. for the past five months she tried to stay positive, that this was all a rough patch. but it went on too long to just be a patch.

what ever you hear might be true. but know that so is my love for you. it's not your fault, things happen. i'm a coward remember, i always backed out when it got tough. but luckily you stick around for challenges, because when you hear about this, it'll be hard.

her mom recently got a new job and her dad was still cheating with some girl from her school. people talked....alot. from the rumors of what happened in the storage closet between annalise and roddy to the girl her dad was messing with going around calling her, her kid. rough was an understatement.

i want you to know that i thought of only you when i did what i did. i love you and only you, if only i thought you felt the same. i know you cheated, but i'm still with you. you were my first, so i didn't know anything else. i hope you can truly be happy now that i'm not holding you back.

she wanted to eat something first, but figured it would be a waste. she wouldn't remember what it tasted like anyway. she felt like she was stalling, because she was scared. but unfortunately she didn't see another out. her therapist said it would get better so she waited for no results.

i did think we'd last forever, but that happens in movies. i wanted you to be my highschool sweetheart and we'd tell our kids and facebook. but i want you to know it's my fault for letting myself go through this. i should've let you go when you resisted the first time. i'm sorry for making your life hard babe ♡. 

so as she began to conclude her only letter of goodbyes, she cried. looking at herself in the mirror crying, knowing she'd never see her face again terrified her. the happy girl was who she wanted to be remembered as.

tell everyone that it was me and only me, not them so they don't feel bad. i love you.

goodbye,

orina ♡.

she didn't want interuption so she had to be quick, hopefully he wasn't home. her parents are at work and her little brother is at a sleepover. so the only block was roddy, who unbeknownst to her as at home by his window. she got on her bike and peddled as fast as she could, 'til she reached it. his mailbox.

the cute envelope, that had her boyfriend's name on it was placed inside the mailbox, then she sped off back to her home. he happened to glance at her while she closed the mailbox and sped off. curious he threw on some shoes to see if she was still in the neighborhood. he opened up the mailbox, looking around.

seeing the envelope he looked a little excited, not knowing the contents, and ripped it open immediately. however when he read it, the color left his face. he dropped the letter and ran as fast as he could in the direction of her home. when he got there the door was locked and he started getting nervous. he banged on the door, not getting a response from his previous knocks.

he couldn't take knowing what was about to or was happening. he picked the lock with his pocket knife and bust into the house. "ORINA!" he yelled repeatedly. he was starting to cry. "RINAAAAA" he screamed starting to lose hope a little. until he heard tiny drip drops. he ran into the bathroom.

🚨IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP DOWN 🚨

there she was. laying back completely in the water of the tub, looking peaceful. the sight made rodrick sick to his stomach. he lunged forward and reached in to bring her back up. "orina?" he questioned. no response. "rina please" he said kissing her forehead. he pulled out his phone and called 911. "please help, i think my girlfriend's dead!....I DON'T KNOW, i found her in the bathtub" he spoke into the phone.

YOU'RE GOOD 👍

he tried to perform cpr, but he didn't pay attention in class, and the instructions were vague. after awhile he placed his hand on her chest for a heartbeat, but it was feint. he was happy though, she was still alive. eventually the paramedics arrived and got her in the ambulance, he went the whole way.

sitting next to her in the hospital room after reading that letter upset him. the lines of her letter starting to get to him, he stared at her stomach. 'what if she is pregnant?' he thought. 'or were those words for the future?' he continued thinking. he knew he couldn't live with himself if his actions helped push his pregnant girlfriend to suicide.

he really hoped she wasn't pregnant. her parents soon came up to the hospital and greeted him. "hey son" her mom spoke. "hey" he responded. it was hours. and hours. and hours of waiting. eventually, they heard a cough. then a string of coughs followed by crying. her mom went to get the nurse and her dad stayed to make sure she was fine. roddy just stared at her. he wanted to cry because of his guilty conscience.

but as the doctor came in and check everything out,  roddy wanted to die. it was partially his fault that they were here in the first place. he was in so many bad relationships he didn't know that this girl was actually good. he almost made her take her life, knowing all the stresses in her life and he still did what he did. orina looked his way and looked away.

roddy knew by that action she felt ashamed. so that night he decided to change his ways for good, he wanted to make sure she never tried to leave again. he wanted her to always be his, and for him to only be hers.

-----------------------
i hope you enjoyed.
i missed yall, so comment so we can interact again.
i want yall to stay safe
i love yall.
bye.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗬 𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗖𝗛 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 🎉