vii. mr. moore

LAUREN

"when yall turned in those papers yesterday i read through them" mr

"when yall turned in those papers yesterday i read through them" mr. moore said, looking up from the stack of papers on his desk. he scanned the class until his eyes met mine and shook his head. "some of them were disappointing and some of them were okay" he said. "i'm going to pass them back and i want you to read the notes i left so you can do better in the future" he said.

he rose from his chair, like he was some terribly important person. rolling my eyes, i turned towards ny'kayla and began talking to her. "ms.romane here's your paper, i expected better" he said passing ny'kayla her paper back. he continued traveling around the class, but he never stopped at my desk. scrunching my eyebrows, i raised my hand. "yes lauren?" he asked. "i ain't get my paper back" i said.

"well it happens to be on my desk, but i'm going to need you to stay after school today and talk to me about it" he said. "why can't you just give it to me if it's on your desk?" i asked. "well, not only did you do the assignment wrong, but you actually didn't even do the assignment, so save yourself the embarrassment and stop asking for an explanation before you get the so called answer you're looking for, like i said please stay after school" he said.

i huffed and rolled my eyes. like damn, if you have the paper just give it to me so i can see what's up. i sat in his class waiting for the bell to ring because i absolutely disliked him, even though he's cute and gives me very much potential sugar daddy vibes. the bell rung and i gladly stood up and grabbed my things.

the day went by quicker that i liked it to because now instead of hopping in my car and leaving this hell hole, i had to go back to satan's classroom. i was going to waste time before i went there, but unfortunately his hallway was empty and every teacher had already left. this why they put in grades late. opening his door, i walked in the class and looked around. the nigga ain't even here, i'll just leave.

as soon as i turned towards the door, he walked in and closed it behind him. "great, you're here, sit down" he said. i sat in the chair, shooting a quick text to my mom that'd i'd be a little late, and sat my stuff down. "so you turned the wrong paper in, i'm assuming, since the contents seem a bit...private" he said. "huh?" i asked. he picked the paper up and brought it over to me. "you see, i taught my fair share of seniors and we vibe well considering i just graduated from college with this degree, but you know, you're the first" he said trailing off.

"first what?" i asked. "take a look at the paper lauren" he said. looking at the paper and reading it over, blood rushed to my face. "no no no" i mumbled. "yeah, so i thought maybe give this to you in the privacy of a not so populated classroom" he said. "i am so sorry" i apologized. "don't, i'm flattered" he said. "i can give you the assignment, i have it with me if i didn't turn it in" i said.

"nah, the grading for that's closed" he said. "i gave you an incomplete, it's up to you if you want that changed" he said. "changed?, how?" i said. "go to my desk" he said. i hesitantly stood up and made my way over to it. "please don't do what i think you're going to do" i said. "and what's that?" he asked. "i was going to say change the grade, my computer is open, but it seems your mind is still elsewhere" he said. "so what you wanna do?" he asked coming behind me.

i thought about it, my birthday was last month. he's only six years older than me, it's legal. "grade recovery mr. moore" i said leaning over his desk. "hmm, like what?" he asked sitting down in his chair. "whatever that means to you" i said moving my ass all in his face. "you a legal senior or you just a senior?" he asked. "damn really, it's like you forget when you cussed me out for bring my balloons and causing a 'distraction' in this class" i said.

"if we finna fuck, be smart and don't tell me how you disrespected me" he said smacking my ass. the softest moan imaginable escaped my lips. "take your pants off" he said. i unbuckled my belt and let my pants drop to my ankles. he pulled my panties to the side and ran his hand down my slit. when he inserted his finger, every logical thought left my mind.

"so, tell me what inspired you to write that" he said.

----------------
happy easter! 🐣💕.
hope you enjoyed.
i love yall.
bye.