xiv. life changing

OMNISCIENT. TAYTAM.

taytam only came over his house because he said he needed a favor

taytam only came over his house because he said he needed a favor. he wasn't there when she showed up though. so, she made herself at home and eventually went to the guestroom to sleep. meanwhile, rodrick was somewhere eating with a large group of people. he forgot he texted his bestfriend earlier about something he had already handled. when he finally left the venue, he sped back home feeling...different.

it was now 10 pm and he was just walking in the house when he heard muffled snores. he shook his head in remembrance then went to his room. he took off his shoes and clothes, to put on a pair of sweats. he made a mental note to shower first thing in the morning. he laid down trying to go to sleep, but he couldn't. he tossed and turned, but a familiar feeling set him off. he thought about who he was sitting next to at the table and mumbled a 'fuck'.

and no doubt to his suspicions, he was indead correct. his dick was hard. he was drugged. he let out a sigh and decided he was going to pull up on the girl who did it just to give her a piece of his mind, because this was not the first time, sad to say, that this had been done. he started thinking of ways to ignore it, because he was not about jerk off with his bestfriend in his house. so he just palmed himself through his sweats because he came to the conclusion that the only way to rid the effects of a sex pill was to have sex.

but, doing so only made it worse. he needed to fuck something. groaning in frustration he got out bed and went to get water. his mouth was getting dry and his head was hurting. on the way back he couldn't help it and walked into the guestroom where taytam was sleeping. he shook her and she stirred. "tay...tayyy" he said. she sat up rubbing her eyes, "you're back?, oh what did you need" she said. a mischievous thought ran through his mind.

she did come over to do me a favor, he thought. he shook his head though. "yeah, went to a little gathering" he said. "you wearing underwear ro?" she asked. he looked down and laughed, "yeah, that's uhh that's why i came in here actually" he said. she started laughing, "i'm going home you funny" she said. "no please, you remember that story i told you, well it happened again" he explained. "i told you to press charges, slow ass" she said. "i talked to her and she said it wouldn't happen again, i'm pressing charges in the morning" i said.

"alright so what's that gotta do with me leaving" she said laughing. "no strings attached?" he asked. "oh- you want to..." she trailed out. he looked at her with hopeful eyes. "if i do this, you don't bring it up at all...even between us" she said. "i got you" he said. "how the fuck we even gonna start, it's awkward as he-" she tried finishing but rodrick placed his lips onto hers. she wasn't really turned on since she saw him as nothing but a friend, but she slowly submitted under the effects of the kiss.

his hand rubbed her inner thighs as their tongues fought each other and got onto the bed. "tay we don't really got to do this" he said pulling away. he was feeling shitty because he felt like he was crossing a boundary that shouldn't be crossed. "come on lil daddy, i thought we was fucking" taytam said. his eyebrow rose as she took her shirt off. "you scared?" she asked. he was confused nonetheless since her attitude went 180.

"nah i just feel li-" he was cut off. "get inside me ro, come onnnn" she whined. she was shocking herself, never had she thought that she'd be begging to have her bestfriend inside of her. "i feel like i should call one of my hoes" he whispered. she frowned up her face, "you're a tease, got me all horny and now you don't even want to do nothing with me" she spoke. she reached for her shirt, but he moved it farther away.

"gimme my shirt so i can go, cause if i want something done i gots to do it myself" she said mumbling the last part. "nah you made me think, take them pants off" he said. a small smile crept across her face. "hurry up tay, we don't got all night" he demanded. she took off her pants and he seen the little wet spot on her panties. he gripped her neck and smashed his lips onto hers again. his hand traveled down her stomach and slipped into her underwear.

her hips bucked slightly and he lowered his head to her neck. he rubbed her pearl as her hand held his hair in a semi tight grip. it was when he 'slipped' a finger into her that the neglected whimpering became soft moans. "fuck ro " she slipped between moans and her back arched off the bed slightly. the previous action caused rodrick to remove his fingers and finally decide to rid himself of discomfort.

he sat up and got between her legs completely. he ripped her panties off making her hit his arm then dropped his sweats. he took a moment to look at her in nothing but a bra and bit his lip. "you stingy, swear i wouldn't have came to you on some friendly shit if this what i could've had to myself for the past three years" he mumbled. a blush crept onto her face as she caught what he said. he removed his boxers. she looked at him and he met her gaze, following it then smirked.

he gripped her thighs and pushed her legs towards her. "hold em there tay" he spoke. her smaller hands followed the direction given and she looked into his hazel eyes. "make me cum ro" she whispered. he took in a breath as he held himself in his hands. "make me cum" she repeated. he ran his tip along her lips and watched as her wetness dripped. "your pull out game strong?" she asked. "that depends on you" he said, slipping into her.

her mouth went agape and her head fell back. her stroked slow at first letting out groans and grunts until he seen taytam's hand slipping from her legs. his thrust increased in speed and his hands replaced hers. "i told you to hold em there" he managed to get out completely. "i'm sorry" she whined. her boldness from earlier was slowly leaving her body as his mindset was changing from seeing her as only a friend. "nah, you had your chance" he said.

he pulled out and flipped her over. "arch for me baby, arch it deep" he said.  she spread her legs more, deepening the arch and he squatted down. "what you doing?" she asked. he decided not to answer and let his tongue trace her folds. her eyes widened. my bestfriend eats pussy, she thought. soon her thoughts disappeared as his tongue flicked rapidly over her clit and he put his finger back in her. "you taste good tay" he muttered.

"fuck i'm gonna cum" she moaned into a pillow. that motivated him to go all out and she wasn't expecting it. that's why his hoes go crazy, she thought. her legs were shaking and she was screaming for him to chill and to slow down, but his ego was boosted. she finally came on his tongue. but he continued, torturing her new sensitivity and edged her on to her second orgasm before stopping and standing up. he moved his finger and placed it in his mouth. she was looking back at him watching.

he reached for his member and positioned it back at her hole. she was tired and her breathing wasn't quite right yet. "let's take a bre-" she couldn't finish, rodrick pushed himself into her and started out at a fast pace. their skin clapping filled the room and rodrick's groans sounded off over taytam's pillow-muffled ones. three hours and eight orgasms later, the two friends laid next to each other. breathing hard and staring at the ceiling, taytum reached to pull the cover over herself, but her arm was weak and she was too tired.

"thank you" he said. "no problem" she responded. neither of them spoke about this night ever again. or their other nights after this one.

--------
excuse my mistakes
i hope you enjoyed
i feel like the 'scene' was trash
i love yall.
stay safe.
bye.