ii. bacc seat

RANIA.

"hoe you know you not good at lying" nashè said at the table

"hoe you know you not good at lying" nashè said at the table. i rolled my eyes and continued eating. "we know you like roddy fine ass, it's okay, secure the bag sis" she said getting loud. i shushed her and grabbed our stuff, quickly pulling her out the cafeteria. "do you ever shut the fuck up, just because he not here don't mean his friends not" i scolded. "my bad okay, but i see the way yall look at each other and shit" she said moving her neck around.

"excuse me cuh" i heard a voice close to me say. he supposed to be suspended. my eyes closed and a sigh escaped my lips as i moved out the way. "what?" i turned around asking. "woah, chill on that attitude i'm just seeing you looking a lil good today" he said. "not today rodrick" i said turning around. "why you gotta say the government, everybody call me roddy but you don't" he said. "i'm not like everybody else bye" i said walking away. "remember what i said tho?" he asked. "i'll meet you" i said.

"ouuu you're meeting him" nashè said wiggling her eyebrows. "we're hanging out, that's all" i said. "girl bye, the nigga biting his lips clean the fuck off looking at you" she said. "okay and" i said. "girl bye you straight capping through ya' teeth" she said. "am not" i said. "lemme find out" she said. "it's gonna take you a while" i said. "mmhm sure" she said. "yeah" i said. "i know you lying, but imma let you go" she said.

•••

"ALRIGHT WE'LL CATCH YOU LATER LIL BIRD" his friends called out to him. "yeah i got yall later" he said. i stood up off the wall. "make me wait for you ever again and this will stop" i said. "bae just chill, i had to handle something" he said. "i'm not your bae" i said. "hush" he said. rolling my eyes, i followed him to his car and waited for him to unlock it. "shit i left my key in the locker, come wit me" he said. "why the fuck-no. how the fuck-" i said. "i was talking" he said. "just get it tomorrow" i said.

"i'm not leaving my car here" he said. "nothing gon' happen to it, just come to my jeep" i said. he sighed and followed after me. "if somebody touch my shit, i'm finding you and i'm killing you" he said. "don't kill me, i didn't do anything" i said. "let me drive tho cuz you don't know where we going" he said. "no nigga the fuck, always wanna drive somewhere" i said getting in the drivers side. he got in the backseat and immediately got on his phone.

"bitch- why you sitting in the back?" i asked. "i'm not the driver, so you my chauffeur" he said. i stared at him, he stared back. damn i forgot about his fucking eyes. "you gonna drive or do i have to" he said. "nigga i- you know what here nigga" i said climbing over my console into the passenger's seat. he got out the car and went to the front. he started up the car and adjusted my seat. it was when he was fixing the mirror that i lost it. "nigga we been sitting here for 30 minutes" i said.

"i know" he said putting his seatbelt on. we finally took off and headed down the freeway. "depending on today go, imma make a song about it and put it on my album" he said. "deadass?" i asked. "on hood" he said. i rose my eyebrows and nodded, "oh wow" i said. "we finna head to this party tho, we gotta help set it up, stay for like an hour then go cuz yo parents be tripping" he said. "a lie" i said. "no cuz if yo white ass dad tell me if i don't have you back by a certain time again imma spazz" he said.

"he's just light skinned" i said. "white" he corrected.

OMNISCIENT.

the two had just finished setting the cups up and sat on a couch as people arrived. they talked until roddy went to get some of the wings and drinks. rania went to the little dancing area and danced with some people. while that was happening roddy came back to the couch and looked around, spotting where his 'date' was and sat down. she was supposed to wait for him and he got a little jealous that she was throwin ass on someone else.

he got over it though and ate his wings. the song changed and she walked back to roddy. "pull up that song you made me please" she requested. "why?" he asked. "please" she pleaded. he rolled his eyes pulling it up to just that one song and she ran off with his phone to the dj and then came back with it. "here's your phone" she said, sitting on his lap. he held her waist as she grabbed one of the wings and ate it. the song began to play and roddy looked at rania.

"you must really like this song" he said as she began to wind her hips. "i like dancing to it and i ain't dance with you yet" she said. he sat back and let her do what she was going to do regardless. she threw it back then bagan to grind. she hit something that didn't feel right and turned around. "the fuck is that?" she asked. "watch for the gat please" he said pulling it out his pants and putting it next to his wing plate.

"why you got that on you?" she asked. "i gotta keep it on me, you know why, don't ask questions" he said. she knew he was part of a gang, but she didn't expect for him to just carry a gun to and from school. she thought other people would protect him. "why you not dancing on me no more?" he asked annoyed. "i wanna go home" she said. he rolled his eyes.

"you always freak out over the fact i bang wit the crips, man you gotta chill" he said. she stood up and he retucked his gun in his pants. he grabbed his trash and threw it away as they walked out the house. they went back to her car. "you mad at me?" she asked. "no" he said. "i get it, you don't like my decision, but it's just that: my decision" he added. "i know, i just worry" she said shyly. he smirked then flashed her his million dollar smile, "it's okay to worry, but you know me" he said. he took the gun out his pants and put it in the glove compartment.

he placed his hand on her thigh as he drove and played her his unfinished album. "i really like this song, this one different and it might blow up foreal" she said playing with her nails. "i don't think so" he said. "well i do" she said. he rubbed up her thigh, smiling. "stop" she said almost breathless. "why?" he asked looking over at her in a glance. "it's making me feel some type of way" she said. he smirked and moved his hand.

she still felt the same way, it made her think of what his hands would feel like on her skin directly. she put her hand in his lap and tried discreetly unzipping his pants. "what you doing man?" he asked. "roddyyyy" she whined. "just chill" he said. she rolled her eyes and played with her nails. they got to a red light and rania took action quickly. unbuckling his belt, she unzipped his pants and stuck her hand in.

she rubbed him through the boxers he had on and watched his face. "damn" he said. his eyes squinted and he tucked his lip in mouth. he sat up some and pulled his pants and boxers down a little. she held his member in her hand and stroked it. he drove when the light turned and rania took him into her mouth. he took his left hand and held her hair. she lifted her head and stroked him fast. going back down, she sucked on the tip and stroked the rest. "shit- man s-shit" he groaned out.

he came, but she kept going and making him crazy. rania didn't plan on stopping, she liked doing this. it felt right with him. "fuck rania" he groaned out. she eventually stopped after he came again. he pulled into an abandoned park and turned the car off, leaving the air on. he took off his shirt off and kissed her. "take off your clothes" he said. she quickly did just that. she climbed onto his lap and and he pushed himself inside her. she threw her head back and gripped onto the door handle.

"ride me just like dat bae" he said. she bounced up and down loving the way he felt inside her. "i-i didn't know you was packing like this" she breathed out. he gripped her waist and thrusted into her. "damn bae" he said as he felt her clench around him. their lips met in a passionate kiss.  he pulled away pecking her lips and when she came on him, he sent her to the back. she sat in the back seat and he climbed back there with her.

"arch yo shit for me" he said.

----------
i hope you enjoyed
i love yall.
bye.