MARKAYLA

"hey guys" i said waving at the camera

"hey guys" i said waving at the camera. "you're glowing to- i'm in the sun duh" i said dismissing the comment. "i've been very bored today guys, stink left to get food and never came back, he acting like my daddy" i said laughing. "entertain me please" i said.

"why you keep wearing sweatsuits in every picture i see you in sis??"
"girl i ain't got time to be dressing up in this quarantine" i said laughing.

"nah sis don't deny it, you been extra hugged up with my manz"
"what you tryna say" i said laughing

"my girl gots knocked up😂😂"
"i ain't pregnant" i said

"show us the stomach sis"
"no thats weird"

"yall im not pregnant, how yall have this crazy assumption?" i asked

"we ain't recieve any lives for the past 4 months"
"guys i have a life outside of instagram"

"you also been everywhere with roddy"
"cuz that's stink, i'm always everywhere, i just don't make myself known"

"didn't you have to throw up that one time roddy went live?"
"i was sick?"

"see now yall got me thinking, if i were actually pregnant how would i announce that?"

"i think you just did"
"i did not"

"i think you should let the daddy know when you wanna do dat"
"stink get off my live, bring me my damn food"

"was that an indirect announcement??"
"no, stink just retarded"

"but anyways, i think i'd want a girl, nah they tooooooo much to handle, boys are simple to work with" i said.

"you'll find out next month"
"stink stop playing on my live, making these folks think i'm pregnant"
"bring me my damn food"

"roddy is she pregnant???"
"he not finna answer a question i already answered"

"yeah she got a little me in there cooking"
"stink quit playing with these people, yall want me to be pregnant so bad"

"little me- 😳😳 i knew they wasn't just bestfriends"
"we are just bestfriends. this nigga play to much, oh here he go now"

i laid the phone flat then got up and walked to the door. i opened the door and let him in. "gimme my food stink, you been playing all day" i said. "gimme a kiss first and stop capping like you don't know what we did" he said. i looked over at my phone and told him to hush. "you gon' stop acting ashamed of my baby kay" he said. sliding passed me, he went over to my phone.

"stink chill, bro foreal" i said. he picked it up and started talking to my viewers.

RODDY

"how's everybody doing?" i said.

"bad cuz your girlfriend keep acting like we don't know she pregnant"
"shit me to" i said looking ay her.

"why she keep acting like we stupid?"
"she wanted her pregnancy to be 'private', but she stay taking pictures of her bump" i said as she came over towards me.

"nigga stop playing" she said. "stop loving our baby in private ugly" i said. "rodrick, you got one more time..ouu" she said stomping off. "yeah, walk off i don't know who you was tryna talk to" i mumbled.

"nah tho umm, when yall due?"
"sometime in december we ain't get no exact date" i said.

"i catch yall later doe, cuz ugly in there crying and calling me out my name" i said.

after looking at the string of bye's, i ended the live and went in the room. "what's your problem bae?" i asked laying next to her and rubbing her stomach. "i feel fat and now they know i'm pregnant they going to see me as fat, i just want december to hurry upp" she cried. "aye man, i said we going half on a baby and i meant that, you feel fat, i feel fat too, we pregnant okay" i said.

"stink, you are so stupid" she laughed turning her face away. "uhn uh, look at me bae" i said, making her look. "you not fat, you thicc, and you getting extra thicc 'cause squishy getting you right" i said. "stink shut up oh my god" she said laughing. "i'm serious, this ain't fat, this you giving your entire being into developing our baby okay?" i asked. she nodded.

"stop feeling like that okay?" i said. she nodded. "okay now move, 'cause you eating all the wings off my side" i said. "boy hush" she said mushing my head.

----------------------------
i hope yall enjoyed.

i love yall.
bye.
pls vote.