My Pirate Part 1

Hello! Yes. This is again, your worst nightmare!

Anyways, this is a Captain!England x America!

Sorry if this chapter/oneshot will be shorter or crappier... I just had family problems today... (that I will never tell you!)

But I'll maybe split this in several parts.

And, if I may not post too long, I maybe had a break, or I had other books to write, or, I'm just reading other books to be inspired from.

And, I will add characters that are mine.
So, if you see an unfamiliar name, that must be my character.
But if the name of the character has the same name, as the human names of the Hetalian characters, then please tell me!

AND, the plotline is inspired by a UsUk book called, "Say My Name~"! It is actually Pirate!England x America!
So please check that out!
And follow the amazing writer, that wrote the story! And, credits for the person by the way!

But anyways, without further ado, LET'S GET THIS STARTED! ('Cuz, I have other books to write)
______________________________________

Alfred was the little boy, who was only five, and his brother, Matthew, who was only four, when a lady found them. Her name was Amanda.
She took care of Alfred and Matthew, for only two years...
One day, Amanda told Alfred and Matthew, to sell the fishes they caught earlier.
Alfred, along with Matthew, then took the baskets, and left, to sell the goods.
While they were selling them, they heard a gunshot coming from the house of Amanda.
When they ran towards the home of Amanda, not bothering the fishes, dropped down wasted, both of them saw their one and only 'parent', who had taken good care of them, dead...
After a few days of sadness and loneliness, they then overheard a conversation. It was about the lady Amanda, getting killed by the pirate.
When Alfred knew it was a pirate, he had always thought of them as cruel. And he'll always hate pirates.
Matthew, too hated pirates, but he tried to comfort his brother.
Then suddenly, Matthew went missing.

-11 years later-

|Alfred's POV|

I'm already eighteen, still on the town where... she died... Selling fish, and other goods, to provide for my life. After all of the goods that were in my stall ran out, I went to our secret ocean, me and Amanda goes, to where we get fish from.

Then, I saw something from afar... I saw the shadow, coming closer through the foggy part of the ocean... It seems like... a boat?! But no... It wasn't an ordinary boat... It was a pirate's...

I then hid quickly in the bushes nearby, as he stopped the pirate's boat near the seashore, and walked outside his boat. Yes. The pirate's a male...

I heard him say something. I tried to listen, but also kept in mind that I should be careful.

"Alright men, all we have to do is take some people in that town, grab their goods, and we're off of this wretched place." The guy has a blonde hair color. He wore a red pirate suit, and a black hat.

I did say, he does look nice in it. It fits... very well...

But then, I stopped thinking about the man, and thought of the way, for the people in my town to be safe.

I then hurriedly crawled towards my town, trying not to get caught. But then, I accidentally made a noise, and cursed under my breath.

Fuck...

|Arthur's POV|

It was then, we finally made it to the wretched island. It was also very good, and not a waste of me, and ny crew's time, that the town over here, has a lot of goods, and people for slaves.

Then, I heard a noise. I came to check on it, which is in the bushes. Then, I saw a peasant, waiting for me, to get him like prey.

We then changed our minds. I thought that the peasant looks... quite of cute. But. We took him, and left the wretched island, immediately.

~~~

After minutes and minutes in the water, looking for another island, steal, and kill other people, and get goods for our entertainment, and satisfaction, our new peasant, that was tied, and was watched by Francis, and Antonio, kept on rambling, and shouting... It was cute... yet annoying...

I turned around the peasant, full of annoyance, and anger, shown in my face.

"SHUT UP, YOU DUMB PEASANT! Don't you ever stop rambling?! If you say any, ANY word again, I'll kill you in an instant!" I shouted angrily. Pulling and pointing my sword towards his head.

The peasant looked scared, and shocked. He then looked at the floor, looking scared, yet angry.
I tried calming down, as that stupid long-haired blonde spoke.

"Ooh~ It seems like you have a fiesty one here, mon Arthur~" The idiot purred.

"Oh shut your bloody face, frog! I was about to calm down, until you spoke a word!"

"Ow, I'm hurt, mon Arthur." The stupid blonde acted. As if he was truly hurt.

I rolled my eyes, then spoke to the peasant.

"Alright, peasant. Don't make this hard for as it already is. Now, what's your name?" I demanded. Moving the place to my sword, from his face, to his chest. Pressing it a little into his clothing, and to his skin.

"Nngh..." The peasant squeaked in pain.

I pressed it furthur. He then grunted. His blood coming out from his clothing, making a red spot around the slightly stabbed chest.

"Tell. Me. Your. Name..." I groaned angrily. Pulling the peasant's collar, and glared into the man's eyes.

Then I realised, how beautiful his eyes were.
They were so blue, like the blue ocean, or the sky...
I froze for a moment, as I snapped, and saw him crying angrily.
I then came back to my senses.
And pulled him away from me. He looked... surprised.
His eyes widened. As the morning sun shined on his eyes. Giving the ocean blue eyes, a more glowing effect to it...

"U-um... Anyways, what is your name, peasant?" I stuttered. Still glaring into his eyes, sweating.

He looked down at the floor. Not bothering to look at me.

"Oh..." The peasant trailed off. I knew he was scared... But I did have to stick to myself. "M-my name is... A-Alfred F. Jones..."

"Alfred.." I thought to myself. His name was so beautiful... But no. I couldn't fall in love with a peasant, right?!

"O-oh... Hello then, Alfred. My name is Arthur. Arthur Kirkland." I greeted myself. Not bothering to look at him, but simply pulled out my left hand, and be shook it with his own.

It seems like... That there is something about this guy, than any other peasants I knew until they dropped off, dead.
______________________________________

Hello!

Welcome (again), to my new chapter/'oneshot'!

I really appericiate for all the people (hopefully someone), to read this chapter (oneshot)!

Again, I am truly sorry about the crappy oneshot! I may have made this, during at night time (when I was tired), or, I just had a lot of problems! But I hope you understand!

Thank you for reading this! Until next time!

Bye! ^^