Baking

Yo.

Um, I'm very sorry if this will be bad, I am just really sleepy, but I'll try to stay awake for this. I also cannot find another picture than this, so sorry if it looks a little realistic. I like the picture though.

But this is inspired by any UsUk oneshots, that involves America and England cooking in Christmas. I actually don't remember the person's account, but credit all the UsUk christmas baking oneshots.

Warning, cringe, cliché, and cringe.

Anyways, without further ado, you may now start reading. Enjoy!
______________________________________

|Third Person|

It was another day in England and America's home. America was still sleeping, because he is a deep sleeper. But England was awake. He tried everything to wake his lover up. But nothing worked at all. So he just sat on the couch, with a book on his hand, and of course, a cup of tea on their coffee table.

A lot of minutes later, well, hours later, America was still asleep. And England had finished reading his book. He looked at his bookshelf in the living room, and surprised that there was a few books that were unread. He really have to replace the other ones soon. But now, he just picked a book, that looks really intresting, and read it anyways. After a few minutes, England was worried for America's sleeping habits. It was almost lunch, and he still haven't wake up. England sighed, and put his book down. I guess he still have to wait for America. But now, it's time for cooking.

~~~

While England was baking, the scent of it came to America and England's bedroom. Apparently, America was able to smell it. He then groaned, and turned around for another position. But he keeps on smelling burnt food.

He then woke up. He rubbed his eyes, and yawned. He then sleepily headed off to walking downstairs. He then searched for his lover. Then, he found out he was in the kitchen, baking. America didn't react to it. He was just too sleepy to even process everything around him. So he went to the kitchen, and surprised England with a hug.

"Oh! America, you scared me!" England laughed awkwardly. Looking at America.

"Iggy, what are you doing?" America groggily asked.

"Huh? Why I'm baking of course! Why do you ask? It's obviously obvious."

"Y-you're baking?!" America asked surprised. Now fully awake.

"Mhm. Why?" England asked. Suspicion, and a little bit of disappointment shown in his face.

"Uh- well, nothing! Can I just help, pleaseee??" America asked. Giving away puppy dog eyes, that the Brit cannot resist.

"Okay fine." England sighed. "But stop making those puppy dog eyes!" England shouted. Blushing slightly.

"Cool! Thanks Iggy!" America exclaimed happily, and excitedly. Quickly kissing England's cheek.

England placed his hand, on the spot, where America kissed him. H-he kissed me?! England thought. Over and over again, as he blushed more.

"Uh, so what are we making, Iggy?" America asked.

England snapped. "Oh? Why, we're making scones of course!" england replied happily. Giving away a tiny smile on his face.

America looked at his lover, then smiled. "You look nice with a smile on, Iggy. You should do it more often." America said in a soothing tone.

"W-what?" England asked, flustered.

America's eyes widen. His face red. "Um, I-I didn't mean it! I mean, I do- but it just came out of my mouth and-" America was cut off, by a kiss in the lips (yes). America went on with it, and grabbed England's hips. Both of them pulled away, and panted.

"U-um a-anyways, let's s-start already..." England said with a stutter. Unsure what to say.

After that, they prepared ingredients, and put aprons on eachother. England instructed America to what to put in. But America knew the recipe himself. He secretly does the right measurments, and etc. Without England noticing him. After making the dough, they tried to form it the way they wanted to. Well, while making the scones, they did have a lot of flaws. America formed the scone, with many different... Shapes let's just say. And England have to scold him. But England also had a lot of flaws, and messed forming the shape he wanted. After with a lot of flaws, they laughed a little bit, and moves on with the scones. They both put the filling in the scones, and finally covering it with the scone dough. After that, they placed it in the oven, and put it in 450°F/ 232.222°C. After preheating it, they finally took it out, and cool them for a bit. They both sighed in relief, that they were finally done. They both looked at eachother, and laughed a bit. For how messy they were, just for baking scones. They then went upstairs, and went to the bathroom, just to get in the bath tub, together. England blushed a lot. America blushed slightly, but didn't mind it. After that, they changed into their normal clothing, and England made tea for him, and his lover. America and England tried the scones, and was delighted by the taste, and texture. Then they drank their tea.

"Mm... That was surprisingly delicious! Next time, let's bake some tea biscuits!" England said happily. Causing America to sweat a bit, and rubbing the back of his neck. America then laughed awkwardly.

"Heh. Sure Iggy." America said. He then kissed England and enjoyed their food.

~Bonus scene!~

It was night time. America and England were done washing the dishes, and doing other chores. They then went upstairs, to go to sleep. America and England were done brushing their teeth, and done changing into their sleeping attire. America jumped on the bed excitedly, and England stood there a little annoyed.

"America, you big twat! How many times do I have to tell you not to jump on the bed huh?! You are gonna break the bed, you git!" England scolded America.

America just rolled his eyes, then smirked. "Oh Iggy, don't be so grumpy!" America said teasingly.

"How can I not, you git?" England asked angrily. Sitting on the other side of the bed, while pouting.

America sighed. "Just sleep with me Iggy!" America said. Pulling England towards him, and hugging him tightly. While both of them faced eachother's faces.

England froze, and blushed hardly. America chuckled on the flustered Brit, and kissed him on the forehead.

"Goodnight, England"

England snapped. "G-goodnight too, git..." England mumbled. Then felt his eyes heavy, and fell asleep.

America smiled. He then nuzzled into England's hair, while hugging him, and fell asleep afterwards.
______________________________________

Ayyy!

Finally I'm done! Thank you for reading this oneshot! I have failed on staying awake for this,and ends up finishing this for a couple of days... I'm very sorry! *cries.*

But anyways, here is the oneshot! I'm terribly sorry for the long update... And I am also terribly sorry, that there were no fluffy moments over here... But I'll try my best to have any fluffy moments for my other oneshots! But if I failed, please spare me! Anyways, I hope you understand!

Oh, and also, please tell me if there are any mistakes! I'll gladly change any mistakes you will find, if it bothers you that much.

Anyways for now, I'll see you in the next oneshot...

Bye! ^^