Fall of Great Britain

Hiii. It's been so long! So I'm incredibly sorry! This just popped in my mind, so yeah.

So since we have America's death, why not England's? I promise you, this will not be sad. Oh, but warning: depressing stuff. Such as, negative emotions, and obviously, suicide.

Note: do not do this, if you are depressed. Suicide is NEVER the answer.

So without further ado, you may now read this oneshot :D
______________________________________

|Third Person|

England kept having mixed emotions, for a certain American. He keeps on denying them, but it keeps on growing. It started not long ago, when they were in the meeting room. He realised he had feelings for him, all along. Until now, he still hasn't told the obnoxious American, because he was too afraid.

~~~

England was in his bedroom, lying on his bed. His face, buried in his pillow.

Alright England. You are the Bloody United Kingdom! You've encountered, several terrifying consequences! You can tell him your feelings! He reassured himself. Feeling slightly proud of himself, to do it. But then, another thought came in. Ughhh. But what if he doesn't like me? Then I just ruined another moment of my relationship with him... Plus, he's your brother, for the queen's sake!

England sighed irritatedly. He grunted, and sat up. Looking like a horrible mess. His messy hair, getting even more messed up, there were black circles under his eyes, and his room was such a bloody mess! England rubbed his eyes, and slapped both of his thighs. He inhaled, and exhaled. Trying to calm hisself.

Alright. Just tell him tomorrow at tje meeting, and everything will be fine, Alright? Alright. He planned. Then smiling softly to himself, thinking of America. His face was shaded with slight blush, and he shook his head violently. What the bloody hell is wrong with you, England? Just go on with your day, WITHOUT thinking of America!

He got up, and took a bath. He dried his hair, and combed it after. He felt refreshed after taking a bath, so do I, but let us focus on the story. He wore completly refreshing clothes, and sighed grumpily, as he saw his dashing room. He qyickly cleaned his room, and went off.

He wanted to go to the store, since his teabags were almost out. While walking, he coincidentally stumbled upon a certain American!

"Ah-! I'm so sorry dude- wait, England?" England rubbed his head, as he recognised the voice.

America! He panicked. Without knowing what to do, he looked at the American, and stared at him, without moving.

"Uh, dude? Are you alright?" America asked worriedly.

England wanted to say something, but was unable to do it. After some time, he finally said something.

"A-America! I- I'm incredibly sorry! That was ungentlemanly of me," England awkwardly said. Bringing hisself up, and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh. That's alright, dude! I don't know what happened there, but it's alright!" America replied enthusiastically. A wide smile creeping its way, to his face; making the embarrassed Englishman, to blush.

"Oh! And England," America started. England snapping from his daydreams, to reality.

"Yes, America?"

"What are you doing? And why didn't you see me?" America asked. He was wondering that for a while now. But England on th other hand, couldn't bring himself to answer that question. He didn't want America to know, that he was thinking of him. No no... He must think of something else...