(Slight Crack) Watching movies

Uh, so picture is mine. Sorry if the drawing looks lazy. I'm not in the mood to draw normally ㅡ^ㅡ
This will be short, and lazy. No effort at all.

So, hope you EnJoY! Haha...
______________________________________

|Third Person|

America and England just sat on the couch, quarantined. America bored, and England reading a book.

"UuuUUUHG! England, I'm so booOoOOred!" America whined. Sliding down on the couch.

England sighed. And stopped looking. Staring at his 'fellow nation'. "America, you git! Stop whining! Do you know I'm reading here?" England asked angrily. Glaring at America.

America pouted. "But IggyyYYyY! I'm soooo booorreeedd!" America replied. Whining again.

England rolled his eyes. And read his book irritatedly. America kept on whining, and complaining, on how bored he is. But England ignored him, and just read his book.

Some time later, America grabbed England's book, and threw it across the living room.

"Wha- AMERICA! Why the bloody hell would you do that?! That is stupid, rude, and random!" England asked angrily. Starting to scold the bored American.

America sighed, and placed his head on England's lap. "But Iggyyyy. I'm just so boooored!" America then whined again.

England's face started to flush red slightly. His expression surprised. "A-America! You may be bored, but you don't have to do that!" England stuttered. His blush, starting to get stronger and stronger (if that's possible).

America groaned in annoyance. "Fine..." Said nation then sat up properly, crossed his arms, furrowed his brows in annoyance, and pouted disappointedly.

England looked at the nation for a couple of minutes, and sighed. "Alright. What do you want to do?" England asked. Seeing America's eyes, sparkling. He couldn't help, but smile slightly.

"Weeeelll, I was thinking if we could watch a movie!" America replied blissfully. Making England to chuckle a little bit.

England sighed. "Alright. What movie do you want to watch?"

"Wait what?! I really get to pick a movie this time?!" America asked excitedly. Sparkles on his eyes.

England chuckled again. "Yes you silly yank. You can pick the movie we're gonna watch this time."

America jumped out of the couch, fist bumping the air. Quickly going to the shelf where they place CDs, and books on. America knelt on the floor, and tried to find any CDs. He didn't find any, but instead saw a clothed box. There was a tag attached to it.

It read:

   Dear America,

          this is a revenge from last year's April fools. We replaced all your DVDs, with interesting movies. Well, Happy April Fools!

                       From your dearest friend,
                                                   Russia ^J^

America's eyes widened. Then, he pulled the tag out, and clenched it in anger. Shit! This was just last month! How did I not notice this thing?! America thought to himself.

England noticed, and went to America. "America? Love, what's going on? Why are you mad all of the sudden?" England asked worriedly. Kneeling down beside America.

"Russia replaced our super awesome movies with new 'interesting' ones," America replied. Looking at England with visible anger.

England didn't say anything. He was just... speechless. He gently took the tag out from America's hand, and looked at America again.

"Hey love?"

"Hm."

"Can you go to the couch, and cool off for a minute?" England asked softly. Smiling slightly, at the heated-up American.

America just nodded, and went to the couch crossing his arms, while pouting angrily. Mumbling a few insults at Russia, only for England to here mumbled gibberish.

England looked at his hand for a quick second, and uncrumpled the crumpled tag. He read it, and was surprised that the American did not notice this clothed box last month. He chuckled a little, America not hearing it, as his 'friend' was an idiot, for not noticing it.

He looked at America, and said, "Hey America! We should see what this is. I'm just a little curious."

America stopped mumbling curse words, and looked at England, with a slight of anger. They looked at each other for a while, making England a little uncomfortable. After that, he nodded, and England opened the box, and found a DVD case with no cover, and a DVD inside. He opened the DVD case, and placed the DVD inside the DVD player, in relief. England quickly sat on the couch with America, and turned to him again.

"Let's hope it's not a horror movie. You are afraid with mostly all of them anyway," England said. America's eyes widened, and went back to normal. Tired, and angry on arguing.

"Whatever..." America replied. Crossing his arms.

They waited for the movie to start, until they saw the title. Barbie ______. Both of their eyes widened. They watched the whole movie in an awkward, and uncomfortable silence. After that, they thought that it was over. But there were a lot more Barbie movies. England decided to stop the movie, and turn the tv off. Removing the DVD, from the DVD player.

America and England went upstairs, shocked, and went to their bedroom. They took a shower, got dressed for bed, and brushed their teeth. They climbed up on the bed, and cuddled each other.

"Well, that was... surprising..." England started.

America nodded. "Agreed."

They both were in silence again. Then, America decided to break the unwanted silence.

"Well, goodnight, I guess..." America said unsurely. Turning away from England, and hugged his pillow.

"Wait! America?"

"Hm?"

England stayed silent, and moved closer to America. Wrapping his arms around his chest, and snuggled onto him. Making America surprised. "I love you..." England finally said.

America stayed silent. Still shocked at the saying. He then snapped, and replied, "I love you too, England." He then turned around again, and cuddled onto England, and drifted away to sleep.

They also had nightmares of the movies they watched.
______________________________________

Hhhhhhhh. I broke the 'fluffiness'.

But this was inspired by me, and my sibling, watching Barbie. But I just thought of a oneshot, and made it into the couple version. And I have to say, I liked it, and did not. The Barbie movies that we watched. And how did a lot of movies fit in one DVD? Well, blame Estonia...

And also, pardon for any mistakes! And sorry if this was bad, or short!

But anyways, until next time! Bye! ^^