A Little Bit of A Change

So, I finally posted this, since this is gonna be a oneshot for July 4.

So without further ado, you may now read this oneshot!
______________________________________

|England's POV|

Tissues, blood, and here I am, laying on my bed, as I, again, got sick for America's birthday. Not a surprising event at all.

Uuugh. I hope everything will change, that I won't even get sick for his birthday... I thought, as I pulled another tissue out, and blew my nose. I wonder what he's doing already? Maybe he's setting up fireworks for the celebration. Maybe I'll check on him. To see how's he doing.

I sat up, and grabbed my phone, as I pressed his number, and called him. I sat there, waiting for my call to be answered.

~~~

After ridiculous minutes of waiting, I finally heard him speak.

"Hello? America here," he said. Surprisingly, his response was quite formal; and his voice was tad stressed out.

I raised my brow, and I began to speak. "America. You sound a little stressed. What's wrong?" I asked. Suddenly worried for the American.

"Oh haha! It's nothing. There's just a lot of things to do here. Nothing to worry about," he replied. As I can tell, that he always puts a forced smile, when covering his troubles. I mean, I'm the one who raised him after all!

I furrowed my brows, and said harshly, "America, I know you're lying. Don't forget that I'm the one who raised you. Now tell me, what's wrong? I know there's a lot of things to do, but please tell me." there was silence. I waited for him to reply, and finally, he did.

"It's just... a lot of things to prepare for Independence Day, I guess. I mean, it is my first time, and I hope everything goes out well. But it will, so don't worry!" he replied. Forcing a laugh again.

I sighed; knowing that he won't give in his troubles, just like his childhood days. He would do anything to cover his mistakes, or problems, to not stress myself up. "America, I know you. Please, just let me help you," I replied in a more desperate, and worried tone.

I heard him sigh, and said, "No, it's okay. I know you're sick everytime it's my birthday. So don't bother."

"No. I want to help you. Please just let me help. Please?"

I heard a sigh escape from him once again. "Ah, alright. But don't stress yourself too much! I know you're sick, ya know?" I chuckled, at the response. Smiling, as he went back to his normal enthusiastic self again.

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute. I'll just have to clean my room."

"Alright! See ya later, Iggy!"

"Alright!" I responded, and then America hung up.

I stood up, and sighed, as I looked at my bedroom. My bloody bedroom. Maybe it will take more than a minute...

~~~

|Third Person|

After that, England made sure that he was alright, and didn't look... so sickly. After that, he went to America, which took a couple of hours. He messaged America, where his house is, but he didn't reply. Using his good memory, he tried to remember America's house, but failed. Miserably.

He messaged America again, slightly irritated, and impatient, and he answered back; his message with an apology. He sighed a sigh of relief, and went to his house.